Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 23, 2011
This will be my third order for Xylishield toothpaste and I must say I like it. No, I'm not crazy about flouride but am willing to overlook it. The product really does a nice cleaning job and seems to be more effective overnight than any of the grocery store brands. I use the Xylishield rinse at morning and at noon and Listerine at night and in the morning. Since I added xylitol to my dental routine I've also noticed improvement in my gums. Brushing with Xylishield at least twice a day and using xylitol mints several times a day seems to be effective. I'm trying to be extra careful as we can no longer afford to see a dentist.
on July 4, 2011
This product would have you believe it is useful and beneficial and well it might be if it wasn't poisoned with fluoride, which is not mentioned anywhere in the product description. So sad. what a waste. The photo shows the box and fluoride is printed on the box, but my 23 inch screen is unable to resolve what is printed on the box.