5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!
Published on March 7, 2012 by SMN

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to work great
Published 14 months ago by Melissa Forester

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, March 7, 2012
SMN (So CA, , USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF for 2 years and it's so beneficial especially if your adrenal glands are shot. It has helped my very low immune system in not getting chronically ill especially during flu season or anyone with colds or people coughing around you. I have an autoimmune disease and has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend this product to anyone. It's worth the money for your health!

5.0 out of 5 stars IgG 2000 for total body health, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
Xymogen IgG 2000 is the best supplement I've used. I have suffered w/ IBS in some form or another most of my life, and 2 capsules nightly has 'eliminated' the need for other over the counter treatments - because it PREVENTS symptoms! Hooray!

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to work great, September 29, 2013
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
Xymogen's product Igg 2000 DF had been a miracle cure for my Anemic condition. For 16 years I had iron deficient anemia that the doctors couldn't figure out. But by taking Xymogen's product the condition went away and I was well for 1.5 years. This last summer Xymogen changed the product to make it dissolve in water. My condition rapidly returned and the new product they are selling, I am very sorry to say, is highly inferior to the product they sold in the past. I have talked to Xymogen and they say they will no longer sell the old product.
It no loner works for my condition, and the Xymogen company was unresponsive to mind and my doctors repeated attempts to talk with them about this. For this reason I have given them only 2 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Product, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
I took this supplement after taking the OptiCleanse GHI shake for leaky gut. Both of them together healed my stomach and made it possible for me to function again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best immune boster ever!, July 6, 2011
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
This was perscribed by a holistic doctor my wife goes to. We have found it a great product when you feel run down or feel the begining of a cold. While it is not a cure it does help you recover quicker. It also boosts your immune system to ensure you don't get another bout.

5.0 out of 5 stars xymogen, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
This product is super. My husband is diabetic and gets sick easy. He has been using this for a few years and it keeps him healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone. Shipped in a timely manner. But it is expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars XYMOGEN EXCELLENT PRODUCT FROM AMAZON.COM, September 6, 2011
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
I bought this product for our daughter who lives in Albuquerque, NM and she finds that it really keeps her healthy. When she runs out, she usually comes down with something. It was prescribed to her by a Homeopathic doctor and it is a very good product that really works. Xymogen has helped her more than any other vitamin or supplement she has tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my nutritionist., September 17, 2012
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
This is a great product, it has really helped me in the process of healing my digestive system and helped with some of my food sensitivities. My nutritionist had highly recommended the IgG 2000 DF and I am so grateful. I have been taking this for a bout a year now. Yes, it is expensive, but I was at a point where i was willing to try almost anything to get and feel better.
Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
I bought this product to help with digestion. The brand was recommended to me by a nurse. I searched online and found it to be expensive. This one was a large size and saves money in the long run. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything was great!, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules (Health and Beauty)
every aspect of this sale was completely satisfactory. I order this item on a regular basis from different sites and have always been pleased with my purchases.

Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF 360 capsules