Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Y Tenerte Otra Vez
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 30, 2003
Pepe Aguilar, congrats on this new album, surely it is your best work yet. Seems like this man gets better in every recording that he releases. I do not think that htere is anybody out there who can touch this mans voice and style, he truly sings from his heart and soul. Before him, there was none and after him there shall be no more. Viva PP Aguilar, el gigante de la Cancion Mexicana.
on October 16, 2012
The CD came in very good condition and the music was absolutely beautiful and soulful. I love this artist! I definitely will buy more of Pepe Aguilar's music.
on May 29, 2003
I bought the new cd from pepe Agular for my mom[]as a surpise. I gave it to her that night and she was real happy because she loves Pepe Agular. My mom only really thinks that songs 1 and 2 and 10 are the really good songs and the others are okay. I listend to the cd on my house radio and I think the whole thing is wonderful. I love the whole cd. I have known Pepe Agular since 1998 when my mom bought POR MUJERS COMO TU and I really never listed to that cd. But I love this one. Its fanstic and no Pepe Agular fan should be without. In fact I love it so much that I am going to get a copy for myself. Great job pepe!!!. Keep up the good work. 5 stars
on May 21, 2006
This CD has beautiful love songs that I never get tired of hearing. Most are up-beat with a peppy tempo that always lifts my sprits. If you are choosing your first Pepe Aguilar CD, you can't go wrong with this one.
on March 25, 2003
This album contains a lot of love songs, it is definitely Pepe!!!! I love Pepe's music, so of course I recommend it! He is even better in Concert!