4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hankies
I'm always interested in something other than the usual, boring, plain, white hankies and these were a great find. Once laundered and pressed, they are gorgeous. I will probably order more in the future as I can never find anything nice like this at local stores.
Published on November 2, 2011 by Drew W

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fairly thin material
I've been searching trying to find patterned handkerchiefs with material thicker than a tissue and these looked like a good possibility. They are a good size compared to what you will find at the typical box store but unfortunately the material weight is not much better, if better at all. You can hold them up and easily see right through them. A tissue is thicker.
Published on December 13, 2011 by MAP-LKP

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hankies, November 2, 2011
Drew W "Drewman805" (Campbell, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Not A Gift, February 22, 2013
I bought these for me (61 yo female), since I was using boxes of paper tissues to sop up morning sinus drip. I love using cloth hankies instead of tissues. These are soft, strong and large for plenty of use between washings. They have retained their shape after months of use, no fraying or raveling, also come out of the wash fairly wrinkle-free.

If you accidentally wash them in your pocket, they don't spread lint all over your laundry load. Best is that they save money and trees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, well made quality, April 20, 2012
I wanted handkerchiefs that were not too thin and these fit the bill. I like a good quality of cotton because I use a clean handkerchief for cleaning my glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for me, September 13, 2012
I saw the other two reviews that remarked on this product's "thinness" and difficulty in folding. I'm guessing I'm just not used to finer quality, because these seem like perfectly good handkerchiefs to me. They're no thicker or thinner than others that I've bought, and I find they fold up just fine to put in my front trouser pocket. In fact, if they were any thicker I'd worry about them bulging in dress slacks, but as it is, they work fine. Haven't had any problem with durability. Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fairly thin material, December 13, 2011
MAP-LKP (Cold in Alaska) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 26, 2013
Andrea M (California USA) - See all my reviews
I needed some everyday handkerchiefs that were not white. These are a good size and are both soft and comfortable to use. They do wrinkle, so if you're looking to use them as a decorative pocket square, you'll have to iron them after washing. But they suit my needs precisely and have held up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and super absorbance, May 28, 2014
Rick Tan, Chee S. (San Francisco, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
I didn't expect much from this inexpensive purchase but when I start using them, I found out that they are much better quality then my designer hankie. I strongly recommend this to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bit too thin..., October 3, 2011
The material is quite thin for a handkerchief. I somewhat expected it to be a bit thicker, so that I may be able to wipe off my sweat when I need to, mainly on my forehead. It's still a great product in my opinion, nonetheless. I have washed it prior to using it and I'm pretty sure it shrunk just a little bit, but nothing major that it would seem defective. I still like them and I will be using them for a while until I can find an affordable one that is a much thicker material.

5.0 out of 5 stars I grew up in the land of handkerchiefs., January 28, 2013
I feel something is missing when I walk out of the house in the morning without my handkerchief either with or without a cold. I have something in my pocket to wipe a sweaty brow, to clean my glasses, or to veil an odd sneeze, or to temporarily wrap a cut finger. It is my personal belief that a properly washed and carefully folded handkerchief is possibly more sanitary than a tiny tissue which invariably leaves more “residue” on my hands than a handkerchief. It all boils down to proper and frequent hand washing anyway? It has been more than a decade since I bought a pack of handkerchiefs so I was very happy when these arrived. Now I have a replenished stack to wash as needed and starch and iron occasionally. This is a quality product that works as intended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, no complaints, October 27, 2012
Pretty good, no complaints. Good size and washes well and comfy enough. Not too thin in my opinion. Would probably buy again