5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Wow, this pocket blew my socks off when I opened it and found the high quality. Much better than any other pocket I have purchased. I buy them for me and then end up giving them to the grand kids because the love to have my watches. I don't believe I will be giving this one up.
Published 8 months ago by Jerry B. Johnston

1.0 out of 5 stars Mini pocket watch.
Published 1 month ago by J. CROSBY

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 9, 2014
This review is from: YESURPRISE Unisex Antique Case Vintage Brass Rib Chain Quartz Pocket Watch Ship (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for everyday, November 1, 2013
Because my skin around my wrist reacts to dissolve leather and metal bands, I can't wear a wristwatch. Until now, I had to use a pocket watch and as inevitably happens, it takes a trip through my washer's cycles and the dryer's cycle until I fold those pants to put them away. There goes another expensive pocket watch. They aren't cheap, either.

I've discovered this watch which has already lasted longer than most of my past watches The long chain alows me to keep it under my shirt or jacket and is still readily available when I need to know the time. It's a great timepiece keeping the exact time, never losing or gaining more than a few seconds over the course of a month. That make me happy and the place I check the time even when on my computer. And to think, at less than $15, It almost pays for itself over time.. It is stylish and durable; very masculine looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As Pictured, September 16, 2013
They said it might take a long time to get this but it arrived in a few days. Just what I wanted, easy to use and decorative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, July 27, 2013
The price is right for this nicely designed pocket watch. I love the detail on the case and the clock works too. If your not expecting too much it is hard to be disappointed. I will probably throw it out when the battery dies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mini pocket watch., October 1, 2014
Not what I expected--should have read the description better. It's a miniature pocket watch, about the same diameter as a nickle. Comes with a neck chain.So I guess this makes it a pendant watch and not a pocket watch. I'll give it to my daughter. UPDATE: I tried giving it to my daughter and she refused it. Said it looks like one of those cheap toys you get out of the gumball machine for a quarter. The kind that come in a plastic bubble.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap watch, June 5, 2014
The first thing that happened with this product as I removed it from the package was that the entire clasp on the chain fell apart. I did not even know something that small could break into so many pieces, but I guess it is possible when the product is this poorly manufactured. The watch does not appear to be any better quality in reference to the metal or craftsmanship. It has kept time accurately for the last five minutes though...

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice paper weight, horrible watch, August 21, 2014
What a piece of crap. My 12 year old son purchased this watch (against my advice) because he thought it looked cool. It does look good for the price, but it is a horrible watch. I don't even know how you can make a watch that runs this poorly. It loses hours per day. You really do get what you pay for in this case. If you want a paper weight that looks cool, buy this watch. Otherwise, get something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pocket watch., May 31, 2014
My son who is almost 14 liked it and he would recommend it. It was educational because we researched info about the USS constitution which is the ship on the front. Good deal for about $7

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, January 7, 2014
Love this item. It was a gift to someone who's dad had the same boat tatted on his arm. His father is very special to him so quickly realized the picture. Its was the perfect gift to him. I only wish it was a little more heavier but it still looks great. Took some time but its coming from a far place so it's okay. It didn't come in a box but at the moment who cared.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, January 7, 2014
I ordered this product as a Christmas gift. What I ended up receiving was a pocket watch with a motorcycle on it instead of the nautical themed ship, which sort of defeated the purpose of the gift for a sailing enthusiast. A bit disappointed. Otherwise the face is large and easy to read and should function as a pocket watch.