5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!
It came way before the estimated delivery and it is so small and just the perfect size to fit my phone and my huge wallet/keys, and then some, which really I just needed it to hold my keys, wallet and phone for when I don't have pockets. :b
Published 12 months ago by AbbymaexD

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Cute and good too hold a couple of small items when going out to town or whatever. The color is deceiving in the picture thought, it's not a brown leather, it's orange so it may not exactly be what you want.
Published 10 months ago by Ashley

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, July 13, 2013
This review is from: YKS Lovely Cute Girl Pu Leather Mini Small Adjustable Shoulder Bag Handbag (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected., August 31, 2013
Small purse, perfect for just a couple items, keys, wallet, phone. Strap is perfect length for wearing across your body. Some off-gassing, it came with a plastic-y death smell. I left it on the porch where the sun could hit it and heat it up, a couple days of sun and open air and the smell was gone. While wearing it I had to convince a friend it wasn't leather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but smaller than expected, July 10, 2013
This bag is really pretty. it's smaller than what I expected but It does hold a lot if stuffs
If you're not looking for a big bag then I'd recommend this produce

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, September 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Yessss, August 3, 2013
Super cute it even matches perfect a new pair of sandals I just bought. So am super satisfied with my cross body bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable for carrying small items!, August 14, 2013
It works well for holding my Mac laptop charger! I also like the little front pocket for holding my other mac cords for my Ipod.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the right color!, November 26, 2013
It was a okay bag, but it is orange. Clearly on the picture it shows a peanut butter colored bag. I gave it three stars bc its not the color I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY MINI PURSE, March 29, 2014
I RECEIVED MY MINI PURSE AND I *LOVE* IT. GLAD I MADE THE CHOICE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM!! THANK YOU YKS!!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars To long of shipping!, January 16, 2014
It took quite a while for it to come in, but it quite nice.
It kind of small, fits a small wallet and a phone. Not to spaceish.
The strap looks like it could come off easily if you don't tighten the knot.

2.0 out of 5 stars horrible, December 14, 2013
Not only did I wait long for this purse it was not even worth it. The purse is a nice size but its orange not brown. My purse also came without a working zipper. I mean it looks like someone broke the zipper off. I mean I guess I got what I paid for I but I would not reccommend this to anyone. Go to target or something and see what your actually buying.

Rate and Discover Movies