5.0 out of 5 stars Its Awesome!
Setting up the time was a bit confusing because it does not come with directions, but it worked out. I get lots of compliments on it at school. It looks very cool and hi-tech even though it's just a simple watch. A lot of people thought it was a phone watch. Awesome watch. Cool and comfortable to wear.
Published 14 months ago by Bunnidette

2.0 out of 5 stars functions don't work
I like the watch but some of the functions don't work on the watch, I would not buy this again.
Published 13 months ago by Cp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Awesome!, October 26, 2013
This review is from: YKS Pink Luxury Sport Style LED Digital Watch Mirror Surface Silicone for Lady Men (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, January 15, 2014
nice touch to give to children, and especially good price new. my daughter and my nephews liked them a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars functions don't work, November 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter LOVED IT!, May 27, 2014
Bought this inexpensive, eye catching watch for my 10 year old daughter. She gets compliments all the time. Very nice and trendy, she accidentally got water on it while washing her hands... it still works. Don't recommend showering with it on though just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, March 3, 2014
Quick Shipment.. Just love the watch overall. I'm a nurse and it works great for me so far so good. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Cared For, July 13, 2014
They both arrived in a package that made sure the lens wouldn't scratch. Good job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, May 13, 2014
I absolutely love it. I get so many compliments on it and ask me where I got it because they want one also. Definitely a great just because gift. I would absolutely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 22, 2014
Gave as gift and became favorite so I ordered several more for friends and family. Couldn't complain about the price it was perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars No star...., July 20, 2014
I bought 3 watches pink ,white amd black and literally they last me a day what the hell!!! Waste of my money the black one last me nothing because when i got it, it was already not working. ..Very BAD PRODUCTS! !!?No start !! But they wouldn't let me summit with one one No star

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCT, September 11, 2014
The packaging was torn. I found three parts to the watch and could not put it together or make it work. Returning this watch will probably cost me more than what I paid for it to begin with. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCT.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›