Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "YML Clear Plastic Dwarf Hamster Mice Cage with Col...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Clear Plastic Hamster/Mice Cage
|Price:||$41.89 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.10 (16%)|
- Translucent Base
- 1 Dish, Drink bottle, House, Wheel, Platform, Exercise Ball, Tube and Play ground
- Color May Vary on All Accessories
- White Wire Body With Bar Spacing 3/8"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, great purchase!
I definitely recommend it, it's a nice cage with everything your pet (flofly) needs!!!
Pros: Ample size and multiple levels which keep the bedding and poop out of the food dish.
- The brackets holding the rotating ball aloft on the upper level broke on day 1, rendering it useless.
- Soon after the bracket that attaches the upper level pod to the side wall broke almost immediately and had to be rigged to keep the upper platform horizontal.
- The wheel and tubes are way too small for a teddy bear hamster, thus useless.
- The plastic tray is too shallow so the bedding and poop gets pushed out of the cage
- WORST OF ALL - Our (escape artist) hamster figured out how to use his nose and nudge the door upwards and open. There are two nose-shaped holes in the clear plastic door that make this especially easy - as if the manufacturer wanted to enable escape. This happened twice before I realized I hadn't left the door open. He fell 2.5 feet to the floor both times, and luckily he wasn't injured. After a night of freedom, we lured him back with promises of food and water.
I'm using this cage to house two little mice for my 8yo. While the cage was a bit of a challenge to get together, it seems super sturdy now that it is. The door so plastic and I can see how others could have problems with it if it should break, but mine arrived in great condition and is flush to the rest of the cage. I like that is slides in and out of place. Harder for the mice to work, easy for humans to open one-handed.
The cage is larger than I expected, but not obnoxiously so. I could probably house 4-6 mice in here easy. Which is good because I think one of the "we only sell males" is actually female. So we may have babies soon.
And if we do, I'm buying a second one of these exact cages and I'm splitting up the genders.
Also, this cage is great for running, climbing, and jumping. Both wheels work, though they noticable prefer the ball. That might just be my duo.
I did purchase a little wooden house to stick in the front corner. Yes, these cages comes with two houses, but I wanted a third hiding place. Also, wood is good for little mouse teeth.
The water bottle is simple but functional. The food dish, is well, a food dish. Decent size too.
The little red "bridge" piece has yet to see any action, but as it holds the ball in place, I'm not complaining. It is challenging to get in place, but once you do it stays there.
Don't be fooled like my 8yo and think the mice are going to use the slide as a, well, slide. There are ridges on it though so it's great for climbing up. And running down.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read the reviews that said that something in the cage was missing or damaged, and thought, "what are the odds of that happening to me?" Well pretty good it turns out. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very cheaply made! The ball was broke, the front door has a crack in it, and the door does not seem secure even if it did not have a crack.Published 1 month ago by Tina Bruns
My long haired Syrian hamster escaped from this cage! The junky plastic door broke right off and now we have to buy another cage. Read morePublished 2 months ago by kurosh takhtehchian
The chinese dwarf hamster loved it, and couldnt escape so it was perfectPublished 3 months ago by Ben
Very cheaply made. Plastic pieces don't fit together. Cage itself doesn't fit properly. Door is loose. I will be returning the cage.Published 9 months ago by Bugz Nana