- File Size: 1727 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: WareNinja; 3 edition (March 13, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 13, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00805O45O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,511,845 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
YOGURT for Agile Development Kindle Edition
Based on seven years of reporting from over a dozen countries, writer Tom Wainwright takes you on an extraordinary journey into the business of being a drug lord. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
"YOGURT for Agile & Lean Workplace Culture" is his second book, composed of hands-on experiences and practical techniques.
His style is based on an adaptation of Musashi:
"Agile & Lean practices must be understood as though the practitioner himself had discovered them from his own mind. Learn about all of them, but never become fond of any."
With 15+ years of hands-on experience in diverse range of businesses and activities; Adapting, extending, and enriching Agile practices by nurturing Yogurt culture, constituting Lean techniques into workplaces.
Herding pet/cat projects for continuous learning by doing. While being an author of books, crafting & sharing to evangelise better workplace culture.
Top Customer Reviews
I'll admit I have a vested interest in promoting the book - I really want to see the language of YoGurt enter common corporate parlance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excelent book for the practitioner. I'm working at a place where the agile practices are arising and it's very good to see the people enjoying the focus and the results. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Alexis Henríquez
This is the first time I write a review for a book, although I've been buying ebooks from amazon for some years now. Read morePublished on April 7, 2013 by sati
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Workplace Culture
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Organizational Behavior > Workplace