YONGNUO MC-36R/C1 Wireless Timer Remote for CANON Rebel T3 T3i T2i T1i XSi G12 60D 1100D 600D 550D 500D 450D
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- YONGNUO MC-36R/C1 Wireless Timer Remote Shutter Release, Compatible list: CANON EOS 60D/Rebel T3i/T3/T2i/T1i/Xsi/Xs/Xti/Xt/1100D/1000D/600D/550D/500D/450D/400D/350D/300D Pentax k-5/K-7/K10D/K110D/K100D/K20D/K200D/Cs205 Pentax *ist D/DS/DS2/DL/DL2/K10,MZ-6, MZ-L, ZX-L, Hasselblad H/H1/H2/H2D/H1D, Contax 645/Nl/Nx/N/Digital/LA-50, Samsung GX-20 GX-10 GX-1L GX-1S NX-10
- Delay/Self Timer (DELAY) : Just like the self timer on your camera. The timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 99 minutes and 99 seconds .
- IntervalTimer(INTVL) : The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached .
- BULB/Long Exposure (LONG) : It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours long .
- Exposure Count (N) : This setting allows you to set the times of exposures that will be taken, up to countable 399 times or unlimited times. For example, if you set it to 30 times, then the exposure will be only taken 30 times . if you set it to "--", it means the timer will work until the camera or timer run out the power.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The product works perfect . It comes wireless and wired with a extra wire connector to connect the remote direct with the camera , the extra corde is another wonderful extra option. The reciver comes with on-off switch and also on the top side of the body it has another switch which can be used as a switch remote , ONLY , not bulb .
With all this functions I consider this Remote a multi function Timer Remote and I will recommend this product to a friend.
My only complaint is there is no way to turn off the hand unit - I just put a little piece of paper between one of the batteries and the holder at one end so the batteries don't run down when it's in the bag. Pull out the paper and you're ready to go.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The remote control doesn't work well, only if it's connected by cable, but not the in the wireless form. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Paco Quiles Tudon
All timer functions work as advertised. Display is nicely visible in bright sun. Back light on display makes it serviceable in the dark for night shooting. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Gary Stowell
The ONLY negative is that it doesn't do video. The ONLY NEGATIVE IS THAT IT DOES NOT DO VIDEO... it's otherwise INCREDIBLE, and has an amazing range. Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by TerryMercer_com
I've been using this remote timer since June 2013 and love it. I'm not A genius with technology and found this very easy to use with my Canon T3i and have had no problems with it... Read morePublished on August 15, 2013 by Kat