5.0 out of 5 stars Precious and very well made
I order Knuffle Bunny after my three-year-old fell in love with the book. I was delighted to see the craftsmanship taken in making Knuffle Bunny; clearly Mo Williams wanted to maintain the integrity of his new "brand." Well done, and well loved.
Published on March 31, 2008 by Amy P. Greene

2.0 out of 5 stars SURFACE WASHABLE ONLY
Published on February 16, 2011 by Informed Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars SURFACE WASHABLE ONLY, February 16, 2011
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
I was excited, first, to find a "Knuffle Bunny"' --then, when it came in, it was much cuter than in the photo. BUT I was VERY disappointed to find that it was only "surface washable". As parents know, a stuffed animal that gets dragged all over creation needs to get a thorough washing--impossible to do when it's only surface washable. I wonder why companies bother to make any stuffed animal that can't go into the washing machine. Of course it's even more ironic with this stuffed animal, which, if you know the story, gets put into the washing machine!!!! Not to mention, travels in airplanes and gets passed between kids. If any stuffed animal needed to be machine washable, it's this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious and very well made, March 31, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars the REAL Knufflebunny, December 25, 2010
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
My great-nephew adored the first Knufflebunny book; he's all of 2 1/2 but he's in love w/Knufflebunny. When he received a gift of the 'real' Knufflebunny as a stuffed animal, he was overjoyed!! The smile that lit up his face was PRICELESS. He loves his new toy and he calls him by name. He even sleeps w/him. If your kids have read the book and love it, this is a great gift!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter says her Knuffle Bunny is her best friend!, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
If I could afford to buy 10 of these, I would. This is by FAR the best $23 dollars I have ever spent. After reading Knuffle Bunny to my 2 year old daughter Valen every single night for about 6 months, I decided that the perfect Christmas morning surprise would be a Knuffle Bunny of her very own. To say that she was stunned does not do it justice. When she saw Knuffle Bunny her mouth dropped open and she said two words, "Oh my." She was speechless as she hugged her new friend. They have been literally INSEPARABLE since. My daughter has never been attached to any toy before this. Knuffle Bunny goes with us EVERYWHERE. He watches her eat, take a bath and he obviously sleeps with her every night. Thank you to Mo Willems and to YoToy for giving my daughter her first best friend. We are eternally grateful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly Bunny for Fans of the Books, November 12, 2010
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
We recently purchased this Knuffle Bunny Plush for our son's 3rd birthday, along with the last book of the series, "Knuffle Bunny Free." He's a huge fan of the Knuffle Bunny books, so when he opened this plush, his eyes lit up and he's been carrying it around and sleeping with it ever since. The picture makes it look neon, but it's actually a soft green and lavender combination, perfect for boys or girls, but especially fans of the books. It's soft, cuddly, and perfect for snuggling. The size is also nice--substantial enough to carry around but not too big that it takes up too much space. If your child loves the Knuffle Bunny books, then this plush makes an excellent companion gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling all knuffle bunny lovers!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
My daughter has loved this book since preschool so this year i decided to buy the book and knuffle bunny for christmas. Shes gunna go crazy whens she opens it christmas morning. Super soft and cuddly. Fair priced and arrived on time. Pleased with the quality of the bunny. Couldnt be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
I held off ordering this bunny for a long time, even though my 18-month-old LOVES the books. It didn't look like a great replica from the picture on Amazon's page (the neon green seemed way off from the pale green of the bunny in the books, and it looks shiny in the picture), and it's a little pricey. I'm glad I finally got it, because the color and style looks exactly like Knuffle Bunny. It's soft and cuddly and very well-made (and not shiny). It's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
I got this for a friend, so I can't comment on much. But I definitely agree that it's WAY cuter than the Amazon picture :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Knuffle Bunny hugs, April 19, 2011
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
I gave Knuffle Bunny to my granddaughter for her first birthday (along with the book, of course). As soon as she opened Knuffle Bunny, she hugged it. I watch her on iChat and, any time Knuffle Bunny is around, hugs abound. It's good to be green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pal to go with the book, December 1, 2008
This review is from: Knuffle Bunny12.25'' (Toy)
What an awesome bunny to own along with the Knuffle Bunny books. Soft cute and sweet and we get to talk about his adventures in the books... including what it is like to lose your Knuffle Bunny... I love it, my grand daughter loves it. It makes a great gift.

Knuffle Bunny12.25''