- File Size: 1225 KB
- Print Length: 190 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Book Folks: suspenseful crime thriller publishers; first DI MacDonald and DS Palmer British detective edition (August 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J5S279A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #214,903 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG (the serial killer crime thriller to read this year Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
I like writing engrossing fiction that lets readers explore the mind of a serial killer in the safety of their own homes
Top Customer Reviews
Inspector McDonald draws a case initially thought to be that of a missing elderly woman. It is much more than that. It is the tip of the iceberg. McDonald is after a psychopathic monster, which he will soon realize. He makes a terible mistake, one he should not have made, a potentially deadly mistake. Death seems imminent. He begins hearing voices: good and evil.
This is the story of the hunt for a madman, a killing machine. Whenever the police get close, he eludes them. I must say that there are instances that suggest police incompetence. Although explained by the author, it may be a bit much. But it moves the story along nicely in an exciting way. The author switches between first and third person by chapter. In this case, it is very effective. This is a fast-paced entertainment, enjoy. Reviewed by the author of The Children's Story, About Good and Evil.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gripping crime thriller book with some real shock and horror. If that sounds like your sort of book read this one.Published 3 months ago by amazon customer
Too much time was spent in the killer's mind, & he was too crazy to read through all that. He was also , ( in spite of being homeless & in a full blown psychotic spiral) 'The... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kindle Customer
Short but relatively entertaining pulp fiction murder thriller with good pace and characters. Extreme violence towards the elderly may be too off-putting for some. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Donovan X
Did not care for this book. I kept thinking it would get better but it didn't. I ended up finishing. Wish I had stopped.Published 9 months ago by Georgia Jackson
The "plot", such as it was, was OK. Basically it's about a serial killer who's trying to avenge his mother's death. Read morePublished 11 months ago by JLM
I read the entire novel. The sections where the bad guy was thinking, was so rough. The sentences were terribly short, almost truncated. Read morePublished 11 months ago by meme@sf
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Vigilante Justice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime