5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than I would have ever thought!
Published on August 27, 2009 by Michael Kirtley

1.0 out of 5 stars So far NO good...
First of all, I was smart enough not to order this directly from the manufacture's website, so I wasn't one of the many suckered into the "free" products (that you end up paying shipping for). This review is based solely on the product and its performance. So far, after a month of 2x daily use, I see zero results. I don't believe the coils create enough resistance...
Published on August 5, 2009 by Maury Ballstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than I would have ever thought!, August 27, 2009
Michael Kirtley "Amazon fan" (new haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I have had a small double-chin problem that bothers me a lot, cosmetically. I have also suffered periodically from neck soreness. When I saw this little gizmo on TV, I was skeptical at first, but I decided to give it a try through Amazon, being nervous about the high pressure I might get from the direct TV phone number. I have used Neckline Slimmer now for five weeks, and I am amazed and happy with the results. First of all, I and others have noticed a clear difference in my double chin. This past week, at least three people asked me if I had lost weight, and the truth is, I've lost none, but my chinline is firmer! Moreover, a positive side effect that I did not expect is a very tangible strengthening of my neck muscles. This aspect is noteworthy and has helped me improve my posture and overall comfort.

So, I have gained confidence and muscle tone. I plan on using this apparatus for the rest of my life, and will give it as gifts to others, especially those with neck problems.

My advice: use the Neck Slimmer as suggested. Don't overdo it or your neck might get sore. Do the full routine while sitting in the correct posture. Don't go too fast to the strongest coil; rather, use the coil that feels most comfortable, and work your way up. (I have not even started using the strongest coil yet, so my great results come from the middle strength coil.)

My guess is that the poor results described in the other comments come either from expecting too much too fast, or by mis-using the apparatus. I for one am a very satisfied customer, especially considering the very moderate cost and the mimimal time needed each day to do the exercises. I recommend this highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great if done properly, October 26, 2009
I bought this on Oct 18 at Target. First thing I did when I got home was to go online to the company web site and watch the instruction video which shows the necessity for having the correct alignment and body posture when using this product. I used it 2x a day for the next 7 days... 3 sets of 10 in the morning and 3 sets of 10 in the evening... total time for both sessions...less than 5 minutes. When I went back to Target yesterday... a week later... the people who see me every week asked how much weight I lost! This is definitely a keeper! At 55 years of age, I have had a double chin for a very long time no matter what I did. Now, I can't "grab" anything under my one and only chin! The other positive results are that I have not had any neck pain from sleeping wrong, etc since I started using this and my TMJ is almost completely gone. ( I think because I switch the exercises... sometimes I do them with my mouth closed and sometimes I do them with my head stationary and just use my lower jaw to perform the exercise as shown in the instruction video.) Like everything else in life, this may not work for everyone, but for those that can benefit from it, I think you will be truly amazed at the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, September 2, 2009
D. Grant (upstate NY, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this off the manufacturer website and was a little appalled by the cost of shipping. That being said, I am absolutely amazed at the results from this little gizmo. My neck is very much firmer, some loose skin but 50+ years does things to skin. My face (jowls) are also almost none existent. And best yet, when I talk to my grandbaby on Skype I do not have all that double chin thing going on that happens when you are on your computer camera. I will absolutely replace this when it is worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's working!, July 27, 2010
Kathy Winter (Valley Center, KS) - See all my reviews
I am always sceptical of these kind of products but I can't afford plastic surgery so I gave it a try. I have been using it
for about 2 months and I think it is working. My whole face looks thinner (with no weight loss I'm sorry to say) and my side view is better. I use the product twice a day and follow the directions closely. I think if you buy this product you will be pleasantly surprised after a couple of months. I plan to keep using it. I am 57 years old and had that sagging neckline thing going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go For It, August 4, 2011
This review is from: PY Neckline Slimmer (Misc.)
My aunt got one of these and I must admit the rest of us were suspicious. She has actually been seeing improvement! Basically you just hold the apparatus under your chin and push the plunger down with your chin. You start with the weakest spring and move up in resistance. Neck muscles are really hard to tone (aka tightening skin on the neck as well). Great for if you want to tone that area or need to nod vigorously.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works those neck muscles, August 23, 2009
I just bought it - online - which I agree is a ripoff. I have weak neck muscles - partially the result of a cervical fusion, and have been looking for a gentle way to strengthen the muscles & tighten things back up. From the first use, I could feel it working the muscles in my neck and jaw. As far as results go, I can't comment, since I've just had it a couple of days. There is a big difference in how it feels when you use this with good posture than when you don't, and the video says that it will strengthen the muscles better if you use the right posture. Since I can feel the muscles in the upper center back also working, I think that's probably correct.

But for all of you who think a double chin is just fat rather than sagging muscle, try this little exercise. In front of a mirror, chin parallel to the floor, close your mouth, put the tip of your tongue behind your top teeth, then lift the back of your tongue up - parallel to your molars. See your under chin area lift? That's sagging muscle being exercised and lifted. You can also feel it with your hand under your chin.

5.0 out of 5 stars I almost didn't buy this...what a mistake!, May 16, 2010
Michelle (Garden City, MI) - See all my reviews
I am 46 and getting married in one month. I was disgusted with my appearance in pictures over the last few years....double chin, sagging neckline, depressing! I was actually thinking of getting surgery and did some research into the best procedures. Several surgeons on the internet said that they recommended exercise, not surgery - so I began looking for options.

I felt foolish buying this. Foolish enough to order it on the internet and not at the store, but the results are fantastic.

I put the strongest coil in the first day - I skipped the two lighter ones. And instead of following instructions exactly, I started with enough reps to feel slight soreness (about 30 instead of 20) and then increased from there.

One of the comments I read suggested that the trick is how you set your facial muscles prior to beginning. I found that to be very true!

If you look into the mirror with a neutral expression or a frown as you perform the excercise, it doesn't seem to stress the neck and under-chin muscles much...but if you force a fake "smile"...setting the facial muscles tightly and holding them like that during the excercises, you feel it instantly.

First excercise: Hold the fake smile, and nod the head up and down in "yes" pattern. Second excercise: Hold the fake smile, and keep the neck rigid while you open and close your jaw as if chewing.

I am a professional public speaker and am photographed weekly. I'm telling you - even I can see that I look 10-15 years younger. I am so happy! I can't wait for the wedding. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This product does what it says and MORE!, June 7, 2010
The neck slimmer is just amazing. So if you bought one but didn't see a change within a few weeks don't think it won't work. If you are feeling the muscles under your neck and down the side of neck and face working as you're doing the exercise, IT WILL eventually make a big difference.

I've owned mine for almost six months. At first I didn't feel much affect with the muscles on my neck and cheeks as I knew there should be when doing a resistance exercise. I continue to do 30 reps of each of the two exercises twice a day anyway. I kept reviewing the Youtube video of the exercise,and tweaking the way I was doing them until I could feel good muscle fatigue when doing the reps.

The first thing I noticed within weeks of using this thing was my TMJ problem had eased. As months went on I noticed that the TMJ was almost gone.

Then I started noticing around the third or forth month that the crepiness of my neck was lessoned to the point it was almost gone.

I still lack tone directly under my chin and down that area of my neck just below the chin. So again I reviewed the video found on YOUTUBE and realized I was doing it too fast and started holding the plunger down for a count of three and slowly letting it back up. Wow I've started feeling the muscles really working directly under my chin area as if a band was being stretched. I think that it won't be long before I will see a total toning of my entire neck. Just like in the before and after shots.

Another wonderful side affect of these exercises is that my upper eyelids and cheeks are now less saggy. Having had bells palsy 30 years ago one side of my face, my right upper eye lid and eyebrow was droopier than the left. At the fifth month I realized that I don't have that perceptible droop any longer. OMG! I look at least ten years younger!

If you gave up on this product or are wondering if it will work PLEASE STICK WITH IT! RE check the video on YouTube under the product name and tweak the exercise until you feel muscle fatigue while doing it. YOU WILL take years off your neck and face!

Good LUCK! Here's the link to the Youtube video
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Costumer, August 16, 2009
I bought this product at walgreens and i am extremely happy with my purchase. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and i can definetly see and feel the difference...can't wait to see how i look after the 8 weeks! If the coils were tighter I would give this product 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!, October 12, 2012
This review is from: PY Neckline Slimmer (Misc.)
I have been using the neck slimmer for 3 years...I have no extra skin under my chin at this time and I am 75. I purchase them for gifts for my friends.

PY Neckline Slimmer