Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on March 20, 2013
I read a review about a scuffed clip prior to my purchase but assumed that was a one-time occurrence. Unfortunately, mine arrived the same way. The nice gold finish was completely worn away at the top where it must've been in contact with the box. Instantly looks 10 years old. Stepped up to have something nice but was definitely let down
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2015
For value I give it five stars. People giving low ratings seem to forget its a ten buck clip. I lost a really good money clip and have searched for decent replacement. I did find one that was $30 but lost that too.

Not wanted to risk another $30 I bought this. It works even if I only have a few bills in it. I'm not trying to use it for credit cards just loose pocket money. It holds even a couple bills tight.
on June 10, 2013
I had 5 cards and 10 bills in it and it held them tightly. I love it. Finally happy with this one.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2012
This is a good money clip especially for the money spent. It will hold both cash and credit cards which is handy!
on January 30, 2013
The product was great for about 2 months, until i started earning more money. The screws that held the clip broke and it was bot sturdy anymore. I would recommend but be careful with it.
on June 14, 2014
It's a money clip so it doesn't really need to be too special to work as described. However, many buyers provided feedback that theirs was scuffed or scratched, and I experienced the same. When I opened the box there was residue inside from where this occurred and the new money clip itself seems a little worn and scuffed. As I said, its a money clip so as long as it works, I'm not overly concerned how it looks, but if you are, you may not wish to take your chances with this product. I would have given it a higher rating, but buyers should have to accept that new products will come slightly damaged right out of the box
on September 26, 2013
Works perfectly, better than the one that came with my last wallet. Clamp is pretty large. I have had to bend it back after stuffing too many bills in the clasp, but I haven't lost a dollar from its grip yet. Also seems to fit nicely in a cell phone wallet case credit card pocket (back side of the clasp in the credit card slot).
on November 1, 2013
Mine just cane literary 3 mins ago, & when I got it there was smudges, and really small scratches. It came in a nice package but it should've came with a plastic protector on the product to prevent scratches and smudges. For $17 it does the job, but your product won't be in perfect condition when you receive it.
on November 8, 2012
When i first saw the product, i thought it impossible for it to work as well as it has. However, it's exceeded my expectations, and in fact holds quite a few items. It does seem to have peeled some of the material off of my cheaper cards when left on the outside or the parts of the clip that cause pressure. Might want to keep that in mind.
on March 11, 2015
Works really well, it does have a clamping mechanism that I like since I am used to a regular clip that can get too loose.