5.0 out of 5 stars Yacht Man Metal
I bought 3 of this cologne it smell so good everyone that i go by ask me what kind of cologne is that i,m wearing Yacht Man......................................
Published on April 8, 2012 by william Coleman

wont buy again... if i do i'll pay for an original one next time

its like rubbing alcohol with a hint of something... i have since found it elsewhere and am happy. ..
Published 6 months ago by mongo

5.0 out of 5 stars Yacht Man Metal, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, August 17, 2012
for less then $5 this was a steal. theirs no other way to put it. this may not be the best smell in your collection but for sure you can put it on everyday

5.0 out of 5 stars very good stuff, April 17, 2012
well worht it and i am going to continue buying this item as long as possible, yeah just buy and you will love it

1.0 out of 5 stars wont buy again... if i do i'll pay for an original one next time, February 25, 2014
wont buy again... if i do i'll pay for an original one next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift abroad, June 24, 2013
My husband and I will be going out of the country and as our common practice, we like to take few small gifts or tokens to our friends and people we meet during our trip. This is one of the best economical gifts to give away: smells good, not pricey and cosmetically attractive. We bought two. For everyday casual use, it's no bad at all. For the price, who can beat this decent cologne?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Everyday Scent for Men, February 15, 2014
This is wonderful cologne and it's really nice and light. It's not heavy on the nose, but it does have a nice clean, sweet smell to it. I bought four bottles, and I hope they keep making this men's cologne. Amazon did a great job with packaging and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, November 21, 2013
This cologne smells great for the price. I got it for my boyfriend of 3 years and he loved it and thought I spent a lot of money on it. It smells very crisp and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 10, 2013
This is one of the best one that I got, the price is just great and size and smell great

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 23, 2012
This cologne is a very nice addition to any collection. This cologne smelled similar to Allure Sport by Chanel. It is very crisp, clean and is along the "sporty" side as far as smells. It does linger, but does not stayand "bold" smelling for as long as I would like, nut definitely not a waste of money and gets the job done. Innis light and airy and notnover bearing at all. I will definotelrbe purchasing more of the line. Iris a great price and the bottle is very high end. Great buy. Great deal. Great cologne.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative, May 14, 2013
I went ahead and got this so I can add another cologne to my collection. I have the Red which I like also. The price was a real good value. The scent does last longer than I expected. In the late afternoon, I can still smell it. People around me like it. It may not be a big brand name but nice to have in the arsenal of man scents.

Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray