5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars not a big difference
Taste pretty good but l don't see any chances in weight loss . I have finished the whole bottle and I only lost 3 pounds. But then my weight gain back when I don't drink it. Very expensive and they should sell them in bulk instead one by one.
Published 10 months ago by marina

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Yacon Syrup - Premium Raw 100% Pure Yacon Root Syrup - Delicious Natural Sweetener Supports Natural Weight Loss and Lower Blood Sugar Levels - Third Party Tested - Stimulates Metabolism - High FOS - By Ballena Nelle (Health and Beauty)
After hearing about all the health benefits of Yacon syrup, I decided to try it & I'm glad I did.....it's amazing! The recommended 'dose' of this is one teaspoon 3x a day & it's the best tasting 'medicine' around! It has a very pleasant, brown sugar/mild molasses/malt flavor that I really love. It's only been a few days, but I have already seen how it can curb your appetite-I take the teaspoon before meals & it really does help with cravings. It is a little pricey & this is the first time I've tried it, so I don't know if other brands are better/worse, but this brand is very good.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing weight!, February 7, 2014
After taking the yacon for about a month, I have a tip. This is not the greatest tasting stuff but it works! I have found that if you mix it with something it's a lot easier to get down :) I have lost 6 pounds to date!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your health, January 25, 2014
Judy N (Central Illinois) - See all my reviews
I've had this Yacon Syrup for a few days now. I was a little afraid to use it because it says too much will cause diarrhea. Since I have chronic irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea, I sure didn't need anything else to cause it to be worse. I finally got up the nerve to try this product. I love it. I haven't noticed an increase in the diarrhea. I have used it in oatmeal, on cereal, in hot tea and of course coffee. It tasted great in all of them. As long as I stick to the recommended three teaspoons a day I've been doing fine. I can't help but think about all the healthy reasons for using this great syrup. I have noticed a decreased appetite while taking this. After all that's a good thing right? I think this company has a winner with their Yacon Syrup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballena Nelle Yacon is deliclious, February 4, 2014
I was surprised at how delicious this syrup is. I put a teaspoon in my morning tea. It's a great way to start your day without sugar. It seems to curb my appetite for midmorning sugary snacks like donuts and sweet rolls. I take another cup of tea with yacon syrup in the evening and avoid evening snacks. This is a simple, no depravation way to slowly lose weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!, January 23, 2014
All I can say is wow. First I smelled it after opening and it smelled very rich like molasses and I wasn't sure about it as it smelled REALLY strong.

But upon first tasting it, I loved it. It's so good I want to eat it taste by taste but I keep forgetting and just eat the spoonful in one bite. I keep kicking myself for not enjoying it more because it is awesome.

How does it taste? I reminds me of manuka honey and sweet molasses mixed. Rich like manuka honey but with more of a molasses sweet. My 4 year old loves it too. Can't say anything with regards to the supposed health benefits though. But I like the idea that it's a prebiotic.

5.0 out of 5 stars This tastes great!, February 8, 2014
I Had never heard of Yacon Syrup. I ordered some to try it out, and Wow. This stuff tastes great. It has about the same flavor and sweetness as brown sugar. Very good. Scrumptious. Does it work with a weight loss plan? I don't need to lose weight, so I don't know the answer to that, but it has few calories, and it doesn't have any of the strange flavors and after tastes that characterize the artificial sweeteners. I like it. you may too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and tastey, January 23, 2014
I use this as my sweetener for everything. This syrup can be used in baking and cooking, on top of oatmeal, etc. I use it like honey in yogurt and on toast. It is very tasty and very healthy. There are clinical trials proving that it aids in weight loss with the most significant change being the decrease in the waist line. Although it is very sweet it does not affect blood sugar levels. Because of the fact that it doesn't affect blood sugar levels (which can play havoc on ones energy and health), it is a great find and will remain my choice for sweeteners. That alone is a big step toward better health. Good customer service. The company stands behind this product with a 100% money back guarantee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballena Nelle Yacon Syrup, April 16, 2014
I have had trouble keeping my fasting blood sugar down so after hearing about Yacon Syrup from a friend and researching the possible benefits, I purchased a bottle from a local health food store. The brand I chose had an odd taste and did not seem to do anything. I decided to give the Ballena Nelle brand Yacon Syrup a try and the taste is fantastic! At first, my stomach gurgled in response to the syrup but after a day or two that ceased and I noticed decreased appetite. Even with a very low glycemic index, one teaspoon of the syrup gives a satisfactory "chocolate fix" and I have noticed that the recommended 3 spoonfuls per day seems to have helped regulate and keep my fasting blood sugar in check, while dropping 5 pounds in two weeks. Always a skeptic, I sincerely believe Yacon Syrup has helped me control my sugar levels and I have since gotten off my diabetes medications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, March 5, 2014
I am very pleased with the product and the vendor.

Having done a lot of reading, the most important thing to get the benefit of Yacon Syrup is quality! And the Bellena Nelle is the good stuff and will meet your expectations. I have been losing weight and feel great. I use it in coffee, and make a salad dressing with it as well.

The vendor has provided great customer service as well. I will continue to use this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff Ballena Nelle, January 23, 2014
100% pure raw Yacon syrup now that I found this product I love the taste and now I have a sweetener for my plain cream of wheat and that isn't bad for me. I also hope to benefit from benefits others have experienced with this product, mainly weight loss and regularity Nutrition's "Yacon Syrup" has quickly become a staple in my diet. I am constantly watching my calorie intake I want to make those hours in the gym count and this product has become an extremely useful NATURAL low calorie sweetener in my tea, breakfast smoothies, homemade salad dressings and homemade chex mex just to name a few. Yacon syrup has become my 1 replacement for sugar and honey in all of my standard recipes. I mean, who really needs the extra calories from sugar and honey. Thanks hope you'll will enjoy too courtesy of Kavcor..