5.0 out of 5 stars WITHSTOOD AN AFGHANISTAN WINTER
We were tracking an ungodly amount of snow and mud into our hut. I lived with 9 other people while serving a tour in the mountains of Afghanistan. After it arrived snow and mud were defeated!! It was easy to install. Four nails ( We had no drill to drill holes) and it still stands sentry on the stoop to this day.
Published 22 months ago by engineer590

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a week
Published on November 10, 2011 by J. Geiger

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a week, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Implus Footcare-Yaktrak Div 08401 Boot Cleaner / Scrubber, Heavy-Duty Steel & Plastic, 6 x 9.25 x 5-In. (Sports)
I really wanted to like this item as it seems like it has a lot going for it. The bristles are decent, and it is a nice fit for the boot sizes in our household. But, after a week of use the "front" brush broke off of the base, exposing the screws that hold it on. I can likely fix it, but wish I didn't have to. I would probably go with something different if I had it to do over again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, had to fix 4 days after receipt, January 21, 2012
Had to repair the cross brushes (the piece that brush the sole of boot) the first week of purchase. This thing cannot withstand any kind of wear, it fell apart from brushing off powdery snow from a rubber boot. Would NOT recommend this product!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible; broke immediately., February 28, 2012
Awful product. I bolted it to a slab of wood in the backyard, literally swiped my foot through it 3 or 4 times and it broke.

5.0 out of 5 stars WITHSTOOD AN AFGHANISTAN WINTER, January 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised, September 10, 2014
My initial impression is that this is a great value! It has an adequate, stamped steel-plate frame that encloses 2 bottom brushes and 2 side brushes. I permanently mounted it to my wooden deck with 4 drywall screws. It is designed for and must be mounted on something to work properly. The brushes seem heavy duty and my size 11 boots fit snugly when inserted in the brush area. A few swipes with each foot and my boots were relatively mud-free. We had a house full of adults and kids with muddy boots and this thing got a lot of use over the weekend. It performed admirably. I can't say another product is better or worse, as this is my first boot scrubber rodeo. What I can say is, this product does the job as advertised and appears to be a great value. I will update this review if my opinion changes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 3, 2014
Babs "math teacher" (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This boot scrubber is very difficult to fit a large or bigger boot size, the side brushes press against your boot so hard that it is very difficult to "brush" the mud on the bottom off.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, March 31, 2014
audchild "Donna" (Shreveport,, LA United States) - See all my reviews
I am quite happy with this product. It does a good job of scraping our shoes clean, and has saved me a lot of time I would have otherwise spent sweeping/vacuuming my house. I had my brother mount it to our wooden deck, just outside the door. It is sturdy and secure. I feel confident we will get years of good use out of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, February 14, 2014
excellent quality steel frame and polymer base for bristles.No rot worry,came w/hardware great for price and item arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the house cleaner, December 10, 2013
J. L. W. (Lynn Haven, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This was just what we needed at the bottom of the steps. We have had it almost a year and it does not show any wear, weather has not affected it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a base, or a double-wide, November 16, 2013
Steve83 "Steve83" (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews
The all-plastic brush construction means the bristles are long & stiff enough to clean out heavily-cleated shoes & boots, but the undersized steel base requires an additional mounting base, or it must be semipermanently attached to the floor. There is no provision to hold this assembly down with your other foot, like the 2-sided brushes.

Yaktrax Boot Scrubber