4.0 out of 5 stars expensive and almost worth it..
Published on March 10, 2010 by B. Reimer

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to return...
Decided to invest in an integrated rack for the car instead of this 'add-on' type of rack like these. I had searched in the Interwebs for all the parts as opposed to just buying the rack outright from Yakama---saved a bundle (like 1/4 of the price). Yakama is a great company....so I am sure the quality is great.
Published 10 months ago by DaddyBil

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive and almost worth it.., March 10, 2010
This review is from: Yakima Q Clip Set (Sports)
I have had the Q-tower system for a number of years, through three different vehicles. All in all a great rack system, except for two items: The cost of the little parts that you need to convert from one vehicle to the other are stratospheric! I really don't mind Yakima making their money on the big ticket items such as towers, boxes, etc. but the little adapter items should be priced more fairly. It seems to me that once you are locked into a Yakima system they fully intend to hose you on the little things. Too bad. Further, the Yakima website is a mess to try and find the specific little items and accessories that they intend on hosing you with!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price And Very Durable, May 23, 2008
This review is from: Yakima Q Clip Set (Sports)
You need 2 sets of these `Yakima Q Clip Sets' and the corresponding `Yakima Roundbars Roof Rack Cross Bars' (check your vehicle dimensions for the proper lengths), if you are planning to install a ski rack or any type of enclosure unit. I had these installed professionally for a little bit more money, and it was worth avoiding the hassle. They come with an extra set of keys and are very strong. They are simple and sleek. Definitely a `must have' for a truck owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 15, 2007
This review is from: Yakima Q99 Clip (Automotive)
This Yakima roof rack system works great and I highly recommend it. I bought one for my Mazda 3 and have used it, along with a Yakima roof rack for 2 cross country ski trips (I live a Florida, skiing is far away). The rack hasn't shifted an inch and was relatively easy to install. Yakima has a product guide on their site to make sure you order the right pieces for your model car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to ride!, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Yakima Q31 Clip (Automotive)
I received an old Yakima sytem previously used on a huge car. I drive a little BMW and really needed a carrier for my mountain bikes, kayaks, etc. I was excited to get the whole system but quickly discoved the clips which secure the system to the car were not going to work. After a bit of research I found these clips on Amazon and ordered them right away. The arrived quickly and are the same durable quality you would expect from Yakima. I was able to assemble the carrier system and mount it securely to the roof of my small BMW 323i. Without these clips the system would have been useless to me and still be sitting on the floor or my garage. In the future when I change cars all I'll need to do is change clips and the Yakima system will stay with me forever. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits the 03 Buick LeSabre., August 18, 2013
This review is from: Yakima Q49 Clip (Sports)
Make sure you're getting the right clips at Yakima and buy them cheaper here. It's just one of those 'duh' moves. The vinyl pads that come with them need to be put on a certain way. Make sure you put them on right the first time. It is difficult to restick them once thwy are on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, May 10, 2013
Q clips. Not sexy. Not even pretty. Just bent, painted pieces of metal essential to attach your Q-towers to your car. They work, and they work marvelously well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Yakima Q128 Clip (Automotive)
Fair price, easy installing, take the time to read the directions and you'll quickly be carrying your stuff with no problems! 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Tacoma Clips, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Yakima Q Clip Set (Sports)
Clips fit on my Tacoma perfectly. It came with new plastic pads which fit perfectly. Now I can mount my yak.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yakima Q Clips make for good Fit on Toyota Prius, June 3, 2009
The custom Q clips made for a really good fit on my 05 Toyota Prius.
Only complaint is that these didn't come with the same feet as the Q124's that I have on the Rear. The feet on those are half cut so they fit in the rain gutter and are much easier to setup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yakima Q127 Clip, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Yakima Q127 Clip (Automotive)
Used this on my 2009 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab. It is for the front of the truck and fits perfectly. I use it in combination with the Yakima Dry Dock to carry a 16 foot canoe. I am extremely impressed.

ARRAY(0xa212f984)