4.0 out of 5 stars Halfway there to more carrying space
Installed relatively easily on my 2005 Yamaha Majesty; came with a bunch of extra hardware that wasn't needed (for adapting to other models I guess?). The only real downside is that you have to drill two holes in the bike's back plastic piece.

Had to get the actual trunk, ABA-44L62-10-00, elsewhere.
Published 3 months ago by Jesse Schoch

3.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha Majesty Top Case Bracket part no. ABA-5RU25-20-00
Published 8 months ago by Tom

4.0 out of 5 stars Halfway there to more carrying space, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Yamaha ABA-5RU25-20-00 Top Case Attachment Bracket for Yamaha Majesty (Automotive)

Had to get the actual trunk, ABA-44L62-10-00, elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha Majesty Top Case Bracket part no. ABA-5RU25-20-00, November 6, 2013
This is a great luggage rack and top trunk mount for a Yamaha Majesty. It's well built and easy to install. However you do have to drill two holes in the plastic cover at the top rear of the bike to expose the two rear mounting locations. I used blue tape over that cover and them mounted the rack using to front two bolts and just marked through the bolt holes to find the exact location. The reason I did not give this mount 5 stars is that Yamaha should have included in the information that IF YOUR BIKE HAS THE PASSAGER BACKREST (part no. ABA-5RU42-20-00) that lots do then you can't install this part without taking the backrest off. My bike has the backrest so for now, I did not complete the installation, but I probably will later, if I need to add a trunk.
Hope this bit of information about the backrest will help someone.
Tom