5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Yamaha YPT-220
This fits the Yamaha YPT-220 digital keyboard even though it's not listed as a match. It attaches to the keyboard extremely easily without even having to use tools. It seems sturdy. We're very happy with it, especially for the price.
Published on January 21, 2010 by H. P.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard stand that doesn't fit.
I chose this rating as the stand I purchased was advertised to fit "Yamaha PSR keyboards" I purchased a Yamaha PSR-S650 keyboard from Amazon which is a great addition to our living room, and thus decided to purchase the stand online too. On arrival I found this stand to be very basic (which is fair for the price) but certainly acceptable. The problem is the...
Published 14 months ago by James H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Yamaha YPT-220, January 21, 2010
This review is from: Yamaha L3C Attachable Keyboard Stand for Yamaha PSR; YPT; Piaggero (NP); & EZ Portable Keyboards (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits YPT-300, February 4, 2008
BlazinBob (Valencia, CA) - See all my reviews
For some reason my Yamaha keyboard is not on the list as being compatible with this stand, but it is. I have a PSR-E303/YPT-300 keyboard and this stand bolts on as expected. Seems a little tall for playing while seated, my 9 y/o needs a tall chair to play comfortably, but overall a sturdy stand.

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits my YPT 320 perfectly. It is not very portable once on the keyboard., June 18, 2011
It fits but not portable. I would need to unscrew the nuts to remove the stand for travel or other mobile purposes. It is sturdy and meant for this keyboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold my keyboard well, January 10, 2009
G. Moore (Springfield, MO) - See all my reviews
This stand holds my Yamaha EZ 200 very well. If your not going to take it off the stand often. and you keep it setup most the time. I recommend this stand, very steady. I am pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good stand!, December 27, 2007
Steven M. Romanoff (La Jolla, California United States) - See all my reviews
This one bolts onto the keyboard, making for a more sturdy keyboard. Had tried one of the single X type generic stands, and it was very rickety. This one is far superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Fit on a Yamaha YPT 310, October 2, 2008
Voltes_5 (Montana, USA) - See all my reviews
This stand fits perfectly with the Yamaha YPT 310. It is not even mentioned on their website that this is compatible with the YPT 310. I just got the hint from another buyer here. Quality is very nice. Stability is tops once the keyboard has been bolted on. I'm glad I went for this one. I was opting for the cheaper one where you just lay the keyboard on top. I guess a little bit more got me something way better than the cheap ones. I am very satisfied with this item. A 10 in my book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than Many X Stands, April 30, 2009
For the price, this can't be beat. A lot of X stands are just flimsy compared to this screw-on stand. Since it bolts onto the stand rather than sits on top of it without physical attachment, your PSR obviously won't fall off of this stand, nor will the stand collapse. You can tip it over, but not excessively easily. Mine doesn't quite seem to like to stay in the U-shaped guides on the bottom of the keyboard, but that's life. When you assemble it, mind that the screws and other parts in the little bag can get lost in the carpet really easily, especially if you're trying to attach the little metal dealy to the screw that supposedly helps keep things in place if you're going to be repeatedly disassembling the stand. Put it together over a non-carpeted surface, so you can find things when they go flying (once it's assembled, put it anywhere).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my PSR-E423 to a tee, October 3, 2011
Joe Mallon (Swedesboro, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
The keys sit a little under 30" from the floor and the stand is very sturdy. Since this stand screws into the bottom of the keyboard in 3 places it is rock solid and I never have to worry about the keyboard getting knocked off of the stand. I also like the fact that it is an open frame underneath the keyboard. An X frame type of a stand won't allow much storage space or a place for your legs or feet underneath the keyboard.

If your Yamaha keyboard has 3 threaded inserts on the bottom, there is a good chance that this stand will fit it. My PSE-E423 was not listed as compatible but it works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Yamaha 61-Key YPT-330, March 16, 2012
I hate putting things together. It's just not my thing, but THIS was super easy. It fits my Yamaha YPT-330 perfectly. It secures very well to the keyboard. Just line up the holes, turn and tighten the screws. The description says: "Compatible with...PSR models 293 and lower," I'd say it SHOULD fit most PSR models even if they're higher than 293. By the way, my YPT-330 is the same as the PSR-E333 so the description should also include YPT for those of us that aren't familiar that they're synonymous. The only way you'd be disappointed with this stand is if it came broken during shipping. Trust me, EASY to put together and very sturdy for the keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars STURDY STAND WORKS FOR LITTLE KIDS, August 25, 2011
THIS WORKED GREAT WITH MY EZ-200 YAMAHA KEYBOARD... SCREWS RIGHT INTO THE KEYBOARD AND IS PLENTY STURDY TO SURVIVE USE FROM OUR LITTLE ONES.

Yamaha L3C Attachable Keyboard Stand for Yamaha PSR; YPT;  Piaggero (NP); & EZ Portable Keyboards
$40.00 $29.95
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.