5.0 out of 5 stars This is an exellent product. After softwareupdates it is better than i expected., June 25, 2013
This review is from: Yamaha MCX-2000 MusicCAST Digital Audio Server (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
The Yamaha MCX-2000 has a bunch of exellent functions. It is much better than all products in the line, which came after the MCX-2000. It plays fm-radio, internetradio, cd's and music which is recorded on the harddisc. On harddisc You can record Your music in cd-quality or in mp3-format. It's recommended for use with an external screen (tv- or computermonitor), to see the full menues.

4.0 out of 5 stars MCX-200, July 25, 2008
CC (Missouri) - See all my reviews
Easy setup, easy to store music. Nice to be able to pack away almost 200 CDs. Only problem is I wish the hard drive was bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Had to return the MCX-A10 MusicCast terminal and the ..., July 2, 2014
I Had to return the MCX-A10 MusicCast terminal and the MCX-speakers because I could not use them in my set up. There was nothing wrong with the merchandise.Thank you Always Bargain.

Rate and Discover Movies