Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 56 questions
votes
Outdoor speakers are weather resistant. NOT waterproof. They must be installed in an area that is protected from falling water. UV rays from the Sun will destroy anything it touches over time. Morning dew will not bother them. Occasional water will not harm them. But direct rain will undoubtedly harm any speakers. "Marine Grade" speakers are as close to waterproof as they come. "Marine Grade" speakers will resist a salt water environment. But even they must be rinsed off after a day at sea. My advice is that you find a place where your speakers will be protected from the rain & sun. Moisture & heat will not harm them. But direct water & direct sun will destroy anything. I live in Florida. I understand this better than anyone. Products which were advertised as indestructible, water proof, sun proof etc don't survive here in Florida. Again. Put these under an eve, overhang or other protection. Otherwise you will replace them in a couple of years.
Oct 28, 2013 by Tampaman
votes
No these are just speakers that must be plugged into a tuner. If your tuner accepts the blue tooth signal from your phone or device then sends it along the wired connection that could work but these are just speakers.
Jun 18, 2014 by Fernando Barcelo
vote
just put mine up but I plan on keeping them up all year. Im in PA so it will get crappy outside but they are "outdoor" speakers so if you can mount them under something for alittle protection they should be ok. They sound great for the $$ by the way.
Oct 27, 2014 by Robert Narber
vote
vote
They are NOT wireless.....but I really don't know if such a thing exists either....but I love my set....mounted to garage and ran wire inside garage back to the stereo for connection. Good luck!
Apr 22, 2014 by Jennifer Burney
votes
Yes they come with mounts. When mounted vertical they will be able to angle down, when mounted horizontal they can swivel side to side.
Jun 10, 2014 by Craig Sutton
votes
votes
they are just regular speakers that are powered by a receiver or some docking stations. they have speaker wire clips in the back where you connect them to a receiver. ie surround sound, cd player with speakers, etc.
May 20, 2014 by Kyle Masters
votes
If your looking for deep bass these are probably not the speakers for you. They are great for the price but dont compare to my indoor Bose. Perfectly acceptable for ambient music on the patio.
Sep 15, 2014 by P.J.
votes
I just have mine stuck under eave that overhangs a second story deck but I looked at them and there is a mounting bracket that looks like it will attach them fairly close (+/- 1/4") to the wall
Apr 17, 2014 by P. Mulloy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers