Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year Home Theater Protection Planfrom Assurant Solutions
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Yamaha NS-IW760 6.5" 2-Way In-Wall Speaker System (White)
|Price:||$94.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$24.96 (21%)|
- Dual 6.5" cone woofers
- 1" soft dome tweeter
- 130-Watt maximum input capability
- Frequency response 50Hz to 24,000Hz
- Easy to install and mounts flush against wall
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Yamaha
- Model Number: NS-IW760
- Color: White
- Speaker Type: Wall-Mount
- Speaker Connectivity: wired
- 130 Watts Maximum Power Input
- 6-1/2" cone woofer x 2
- 1" soft dome tweeter
- Paintable speaker frames and grilles
Top Customer Reviews
Have had them for several months now so they've had time to break in, and these are nice, natural-sounding speakers. I listen to music CDs or concert DVDs more than movies and, when in pure stereo mode, these 960s have a very life-like staging. If you have a passive subwoofer or one with relatively low power, you may want to opt for an 8-inch single-woofer model, like the Polk MC85, that will give you a deeper response; if you have a decent sub and need your fronts to concentrate on the mids and highs, the 960s should be quite pleasing. And with handling of 150W, they can fill a decent sized room with no problem.
As far as installation, these were a breeze. Supplied is a template - simply trace it and cut out your drywall. Attach your speaker wire to the binding posts, press the speaker into the hole and tighten the 6 screws. And if you're painting them before installation, Yamaha includes a plastic tray that fits snuggly into the groove where the grill fits - just put that in place and spray paint the frames, and do the grills as well. I'd suggest spraying both sides of the grill to make sure you've covered the inside of the holes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I installed these 2 months ago, and am extremely pleased with the sound quality. The highs and mids are very clear and crisp, and work well with a home theatre system that has sub... Read morePublished 18 days ago by dalec
I love 'em, excellent sound and easy to fit.
One side went straight int the sheetrock without problems and the rotating locks do a great job of holding the speaker in... Read more
I bought a set of 5 of these speakers (along with a similarly rated Infinity back center speaker and Pioneer subwoofer) when finishing my basement. Read morePublished 5 months ago by GO BUCKS
Great performance and easy to install.
Sound quality is what you would expect from Yamaha.
Installed one of these speakers as a center speaker for my 125" projector home entertainment set up. Sounds super clear and works great!!!Published 8 months ago by brand jackson