Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 111 questions
votes
no it cannotthe a/b switch is a channel not an independent zone you would need to upgrade to a multi zone receiver
Dec 23, 2013 by Alan Levy
vote
No speakers come with this unit . Most any speakers will work , but try to find the most efficient for your money that run on less watts . I have a Klipsch center channel , Pioneer mains , and KLH surrounds with a Velodyne powered sub . Stay away from Bose , they are a joke .
Apr 19, 2014 by Steven J.Dillehay
vote
It will not wake up on it own, but you can turn it on with the free Yamaha remote app on your smart phone or tablet via wifi. If you have it on and air play to it it will automatically switch to your music. Sorry to say it does not airplay video like the Apple TV. I have a iPhone 5 so I don't see you having a problem with the iPhone 5s.
Dec 31, 2013 by Johnny T.
vote
It will work, but won't make any practical difference.
Dec 29, 2013 by Nate S.
vote
According to the manual on pg 61 and pg62 you can play the same input source, analog or digital in zone A and Zone B. It does not specifically say analog only as it has in the past. It does make it sound like it has to be the same input source in both areas.
Mar 17, 2014 by L.C.F
votes
You have to make sure both are on the same wifi network. My app found the receiver automatically once I had them both connected.
May 30, 2014 by Charles Caldwell
votes
You could use a wireless bridge from your router manufacture to get an Ethernet cable into the receiver.
Mar 17, 2014 by L.C.F
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers