5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Wakers
Published on November 3, 2007 by S W

1.0 out of 5 stars Sellers excellent but the product was not good for me.
The sellers of this prodect got the product to me very quickly and it was in excellent condition when the box arrived. However, the wakers really hurt my feet. That may be due to the diabetes I have.
Published on August 28, 2008 by B. J. Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Wakers, November 3, 2007
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
The foot wakers are definitely worth the price. I was expecting something more like a dog toy when I bought them and was pleasantly surprised at their durability and size. I have already used some of Yamuna's other products and found them wonderful (and have found them very useful for some of my clients--I'm a physical therapist), so I was curious to see what these were like. The first time I tried them out I couldn't believe the difference in my feet. I felt like they could breath again (the muscles were not all constricted cutting off blood flow and necessary oxygen) the circulation had improved. The next day I brought them into the clinic and most of my co-workers and some of my patients used them and almost everyone really noticed a difference in their feet. At the end of the day our OT couldn't believe her feet still felt warm after using them that morning. Other side benefits include strengthening your feet and giving the muscles that then attach up into your calf more suppleness. I keep thinking now of all my family members that might benefit and that these would make great birthday presents. Maybe I need to get stock in foot wakers :) Anyways these have been a blessing from the Lord to me and hope if you do get them they are also for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars bliss, April 17, 2008
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
I ordered mine yesterday and they were sitting at my desk when I came into work this morning. I used them all morning and when I got up for my lunch break my feet felt alive again. I'm actually using them right now. Some background: about 5 months ago I had some serious surgery on both of my feet (bunions, tailor's bunions and a hammertoe). Since the surgery I've noticed my feet get tired VERY easily, the circulation is not so good and they feel very tight and stiff every time I get up and walk if I've been seated for a little while. These things are amazing and I might just buy them for my mom for Mother's day. I'm certainly telling everyone I know about them. Good stuff! Get em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the high cost, September 2, 2010
M. Cohen (Rockland, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
I was skeptical about purchasing these Yamuna foot wakers because they seemed expensive for what you get ($60 and change and no real discount available) for what looked like a dog toy: 2 gold-colored half sphere knobby plastic balls. I recently had extensive foot and ankle surgery on my left foot (about 10 weeks ago) and have just recently started to be full weight bearing on my left foot. I still have limited movement in my left ankle, despite regularly doing ankle and foot exercises, and have tenderness in several points of my foot. I purchased this product based on mostly positive reviews from customers with various feet problems.

My Yamuna foot wakers and DVD arrived about 3 days ago. I took off my shoes and socks to see how they felt on problem areas but knew I had to watch the DVD that came with it to get any real benefit. Yes, the foot wakers feel great even right out of the box, without viewing the DVD. Yamuna states you must follow her program to realize any lasting benefits so I watched the program once through and then concentrated on the program I would do: the chair routine, the easiest routine.

I thought Yamuna was very thoughtful that she includes 3 different foot routines for 3 different intensities: chair routine (easiest) standing routine (moderate) and, standing routine on a wall (highest intensity). Yamuna first explains about the different foot zones, how your foot is divided in her exercise routines and how her exercise program works. I was determined to try the chair routine as much as I could tolerate.

When I complete the chair routine and put my feet back on the floor, as Yamuna invites you to do, my feet feels "alive". It feels like the circulation in my injured foot has improved because I feel parts of my left foot I had not previously felt since before my surgery. I thought that the way my foot felt and the intensity of the workout might make my foot swollen, which has been a recent problem for me since my surgery. However, my foot has not become swollen after the chair routine. I've been doing this chair routine about 2 times per day over the past 3 days and I already feel a positive change in my feet (I do it for both feet). I think this product is incredible. If you have any kind of foot problem, buy this product. The cost is not high when you consider the benefit you will be doing for your feet over your lifetime. If you have diabetes or any tenderness in any part of your foot/feet, wear socks when you first do the routine and/or place a towel over the foot wakers. You may only need the socks and towel when it causes you to direct you attention to your problem area(s) and not during the entire foot routine. I think having bare feet provides maximum benefit if you want to improve the circulation in your feet but doing the routine with socks on will still help improve your flexibility. Give your feet time to adjust to the foot wakers before you give up and decide they are not helping you. So, use the Yamuna foot wakers with caution at first but continue to stick with the routine for several weeks. Start with the chair routine. If you continue to use it every day, even just once a day, you will feel a difference in your feet. I have just started to use it over 3 days and the difference is amazing. I have found they help improve my foot flexibility and circulation. Bottom line, the foot wakers are worth the price but follow the program to obtain full benefits of improved flexibility and better circulation. Your feet will thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, September 23, 2008
Just a warning...these do really hurt (wear socks or use a towel if you need to). They really help after a long day at work and/or exercise. They break up the sore muscules in your feet and stretch them. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars foot wakers, August 29, 2007
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
As a chiropractor, I have put these puppies to the test. Many of my patients have felt a remarkable difference in their freedom to move (roll their feet) and a reduction in pain at night. They are a bit pricey but you only have to purchase them once and get use them over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the ONLY thing that has helped my plantars fasciitis, September 6, 2011
Fantastic! I spent a lot on orthotics, stretch my calves regularly without any measurable progress. Yamuna, while very painful at first, becomes a best friend. It does way better than the old tennis ball, or the plastic bottle with ice that the podiatrist recommended. These babies are worth the cash!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they hurt but..., December 3, 2008
They can hurt quite a bit- but they are excellent if you can stand the pain! You should be able to feel the difference once you stand off of them. They help with circulation and saved me during a very uncomfortable pregnancy! I love them but they are not for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very skeptical - but Wow!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
I have several left foot problems: metatarsalgia, metatarsalgia bursitus, hallux limitus. I also have a plate and six screws in my 5th metatarsal from an accident ten years ago. I was willing to try anything to relieve my left foot pain and was exposed to the Yamuna Foot Wakers at a spa. For me, they were very painful at first, but the results came very quickly. I am amazed at how much better my feet feel after just a week of use. I don't think it is necessary to follow the suggested exercise routines to the letter, but rather to recognize that the Wakers need to be used on the inside, center, and outside of the foot, as well as the ball of the foot, the arch of the foot and the heel.

I don't know what science supports the use of the Wakers, but, for whatever reason, they have worked for me as advertised. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy as a clam, December 3, 2007
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
These Yamuna foot wakers are the best. I use them while seated in the steam shower and work my way up to standing on them. It feels like I had reflexology for the next couple of hours. Buy these balls!

5.0 out of 5 stars Free at Last! Foot wakers are the real deal., May 23, 2014
This review is from: Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers (Sports)
I had plantar fasciitis foot pain for four years. I would crawl out of the bed in the morning and eventually force myself upright. Yes, you read that right. Crawl. On all fours due to painful feet. I spent money visiting orthopedic specialist and podiatrist. I took prescription pill after prescription pill. Through the years your mind numbs and you accept normal as a “tolerable” level of constant, soul-searching pain.

It was in desperation that I sought out other alternatives. I found these foot wakers on Amazon and read every review. I laughed as I ordered them. I’m ordering a “dog chew toy.” How could foot wakers help where all the medical specialists could not?

I AM NOT LAUGHING NOW.

These little knobby “dog chew” toys work. I did the seated routine at first, but needed the standing routine. Yes, foot wakers hurt. But when every day you have pain level 8-10, the discomfort felt while using the foot wakers was negligible. Maybe a 3 or 4. I noticed a difference the very next morning. I went to put weight on my feet and could actually do it! I didn’t have to crawl or cry.
Everyday since I continue to notice that my gait is better, my strides are longer, my pain level is less. There was actually a day that I had NO pain. And that was after less than a week of use.

I have paid thousands of dollars to relieve my foot pain. If you told me that a 60 dollar product would work I would have gladly paid my money. I’m happy to have them and now want another set to keep in my office. I know pain is subjective and everybody responds differently. For me, these freed me from years of pain. I highly recommend them.

Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers