Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 14, 2016
We were visiting an old barn store in the area when I thought I had smelled some heavenly flower or perhaps citrus tree blooming nearby. I located the spot where it smelled the best, which was by an oscillating fan. Well, surely there was a sachet of some kind attached, because this was wonderful! When I finally found the source, it was this candle, happily burning a few feet away and being captured by the flow of the fan to scent the air near me. I had to have it! So disappointing, however, to discover that the local Yankee Candle store no longer carries this scent, so I have been buying them whenever I can.
on April 7, 2016
My father and grandfather were wholesale florists and my childhood was spent in 7 acres of greenhouses. This fragrance is exactly what I remember and gives me peace every time it is burning. Love it!!
on January 24, 2014
This has a beautiful soft scent that fills my entire home. Just as if sitting in a Garden. I wouldn't recommended it for those who like strong smells. But it is my absolute favorite. I truly hope Yankee brings it back!
on February 9, 2014
yankee candle... i love them.
GREENHOUSE has always been my
favorite! If you come across any, let me know !!!!!
on November 22, 2013
PLEASE!!!!!!! bring this back. This is my favorite scent of all your candles. I have missed this so much .
on December 9, 2015
Problem is I don't hate it, but it burned so badly how else am I to rate it?
Same damask type rose scent of True Rose, with some greenery mixed in. This very light sweet scent did bother my allergies. From what I could tell, this had a very short throw, rather hard to judge though since I couldn’t keep it lit.
This was another votive with a badly burning wick (I received many bad burning wicks in a large order of votives this summer). I relit this candle 4 times in 2 hours, as the wick kept snuffing itself out. I finally gave up and placed my Lodge Votive Holder’s glass tumbler on my Jar Candle Warmer, so I could sample this lovely light scent.
on June 1, 2012
I love the way the candle smells in the jar. Amazing. However, when you burn it, I honestly cannot tell that there is scent in the air. I have also noticed that the wax reaches the glass very quickly - compared to the rest of my large jar candles. I wouldn't repurchase.
on January 29, 2012
i was lucky enough to get the last of the yankee candle greenhouse scent, it is a stronger scent of flowers greens and plants, it reminds me of being in a greenhouse....or a funeral parlor :-/
on July 3, 2016
Smells awesome. Favorite scent. Can't believe YC discontinued it.
on April 27, 2016
Nice, fresh springtime scent.