Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on August 19, 2013
Sometimes it's not the most complex things that are impressive -sometimes it's the most simple item that accomplishes a task so well that makes the difference. There's nothing complicated about this product, it works well as described. Raised up my 512 EOTech above the receiver to allow for having a lower thirds co-witness with fixed iron sights on my AR. Works great.

Minor suggestions for future products: Instead of only one machined slot in the riser, make the whole thing 1913 pic rail so it lightens it up and allows us more options on where the EO goes. Also, this unit adds some weight onto the gun and I'd like to see a product accomplish this task without weighing what it does.
on December 2, 2013
Very hard to find but it does the job. I put a GFG side charger on and it still rubs against EOtech's securing pin, it removes the paint from the pin and perhaps some of the texturing eventually, but it's atleast enough room to use both the eotech and the side charger.
on April 2, 2012
The Yankee Hill EOTech Riser is prefect if you are updating your EOTech Red Dot sight for use with magnifier that is designed to do a 1/3 co-witness with BUIS on your rifle.
on July 1, 2013
This item has met my desired needs, and has been greatly useful to me.

Thank you very much.
William Arnold
on April 2, 2014
Item just as described, works perfectly, brought my eotech up just the right height for my 3x side flip optic
on December 17, 2012
Yankee Hill makes a great product and this is just what I needed to set up my rifle more to my liking.
on July 27, 2015
Works very nicely and is small. Good product. I'd buy again. Perfect lower third co-witness.
on October 5, 2014
Excellent product. sturdy and does it's job well.
Used with a XPS3-0.
on October 19, 2012
There seems to be alot of extra, unnecessary length to this item that IMO could have been shaved off and still done the job of being a riser. It also feels rather heavy for its size.
on November 25, 2015
Perfect riser for a gas mask

See 1 answered question