5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed & Pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's ok.
Published 1 month ago by bruce baldwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed & Pleased, July 7, 2008
This review is from: 47 Brand Men's Boston Sox Basic Scrum Tee - American League Est. 1901 (Sports)
I ordered the adjustable Yankees cap along with some other stuff. After having a post-holiday letdown the Monday after the 4th, I was so happy to find my Amazon order when I got home. Besides the Yankee cap, I took a chance on some other clearance stuff and I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with the quality of the merchandise. Everything arrived well-packaged and in FANtastic condition. I don't have the smallest head in the world and plenty of hair. At first, I thought the cap might be too small but that's why this partiular adjustable style works well. I just adjusted the velcro in back and its just fine. Like another reviewer said, the size of the lettering is just perfect and I love the rich deep blue. I'd ordered some "safe" things from Amazon before but this was my first time ordering from sellers other than directly from Amazon. I'm equally satisfied with the Yankees stuff I bought through Amazon from other sellers. Great prices and great merchandise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 22, 2008
The only thing that I was hesitant about when buying this hat was that the emblem seemed a little small on the picture. However, after getting it in the mail, it was perfect. It fits great and I love the size of the emblem. I am so tired of all the Red Sox crap memorabilia everywhere I turn. The Yankees still rule (just look at their championships). Thanks Amazon. (again)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking cap, December 14, 2008
I purchased 2 of these caps - one for my son and the other for my grandson as Christmas gifts. The caps look great and the adjustable head band is a BIG plus - especially when you don't have any idea of a head size! Great gift for TWO avid Yankee fans !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Merchandise, April 21, 2009
S. Crouse (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Quality merchandise at a low price. Shipped fast. Well Packed. Would buy again from this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars NY Cap, September 9, 2008
Joseph J. Lisboa (Pleasant Hill, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Good product and package in excellent condition, and on time as promised
JosephL

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Nice Hat, October 2, 2013
For the price, this is one of the best baseball caps you can get. My fiancee's dad really likes it, and wears it quite regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball hat, April 2, 2013
Irish in Carmichael (Carmichael, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Was looking for a baseball hat not a slouch cap. This has firm interfacing material in the front of the cap and looks like a baseball cap not a golfers head covering or a Boston beanie. The NY should be squared up -- this one is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 19, 2012
Fast shipping, good quality, fits perfectly. The embroidery is also of good quality better than the caps you find off the shelf

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, February 27, 2012
I got this as a gift and love it. Its a great hat that seems to be well made. the stitching seems solid and the colors are vivid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball cap, December 6, 2011
I ordered this baseball cap for my husband who loves the Yankees team. It is a very nice cap ,navy blue with white N.Y. logo on the front. For the price you can't beat it and my husband loves it.

Rate and Discover Movies