5.0 out of 5 stars $16.15 for an attractive fashion cap
Even if you don't like the Yankees, I recommend the Clean Up Adjustable Cap style because the bill is perfectly shaped, the fabric is comfortable and the adjustable style is attractive and comfortable. This cap is not stiff but still structured enough.
Published on June 16, 2007 by Dwight

3.0 out of 5 stars SF Giants ball cap
The cap is fine. The website does not state that it is a youth size and we wanted an adult size cap. We had to return the cap.
Published on May 12, 2007 by Sparks

3.0 out of 5 stars SF Giants ball cap, May 12, 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT an adjustable cap - it's a YOUTH FITTED cap, February 2, 2008
Like the reviewer above, I ordered the Clean Up adjustable cap. I was sent a fitted youth sized cap so I had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars $16.15 for an attractive fashion cap, June 16, 2007
This review is from: MLB '47 Brand Clean Up Home Style Adjustable Cap (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pirates!, April 4, 2008
My husband is a huge Pirates fan and loves to wear the team's sportswear. I gave him this cap for Christmas and he was very pleased. He likes the fabric adjustment band in the back and says it's so much more comfortable and fits better than the plastic adjusters on cheaper caps.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this cap, May 4, 2012
This review is from: MLB '47 Brand Clean Up Home Style Adjustable Cap (Sports)
I bought this cap for my boyfriend; who is super picky about his hats. He likes his hats to be fitted and already worn looking. This was just that kind of a hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cap for Large Head Size, June 4, 2010
I read the reviews regarding the larger head size and so ordered the cap. Those other reviews were dead on - the cap fits perfectly, looks good, and feels good. Great choice if you wear a large or above.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cap, April 24, 2008
J. Hyde (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I got this as a complement to the traditional red, white & blue cap. I have a fairly big noggin (about size 7 1/2), and the cap easily adjusted to fit my head. It probably wouldn't fit people with extremely large heads (I have a friend who has never found a cap he could successfully wear), so don't take this to mean it will fit everyone.
But it's comfortable, and I like the plain navy-and-white look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detroit Beat the Yankees - Of Course I Am A Fan, February 12, 2013
Angevine (Braintree, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I am a Red Sox Fan - first and foremost. I am also a fan of any other ball club that is BEATING THE YANKEES.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny hat, slouchy form & NOT NAVY in color!!!, September 11, 2012
I guess the construction seems decent and it's not completely uncomfortable, so maybe 1 star is a bit harsh, BUT....

I think they really need to work on the product description!
First the color; this is one of those antiqued type, faded, "old timey" hats. It's closer to gray than navy!

Next the size; I didn't want a fitted hat, nor was I sure about my current size, so I went with the adjustable. Bad move! I'd say this is more a kid's size, adjustable (barely) up to an adult man's head size. Also some poster called it "slouch style" which is accurate. It doesn't have any form of its own. A way too small hat on an adult head...looks like a beanie with a bill. Little "D" on a little hat. Finally, it either makes my head look unflatteringly big or like it's been left out in the rain and shrunk too much; like I'm hanging on to much to "my favorite hat" that's clearly been destroyed and I can't face up to it. Adult men beware!

Not a usable hat for me. Very dissatisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Banner 47 makes the best stuff, May 20, 2011
I've bought many hats (New Era, Twins Enterprises, Nike, etc.) but the quality of Banner 47 is the best. Great color, soft fabric, tight stitching, and comfortable. It fits like a hat should. I've always been impressed that Banner 47 seems more focused on the quality of their items rather than making a high return from cheap goods with a logo on it. May be a little more expensive than others, but well worth the additional money. Buy what you want so you'll want what you buy.

Rate and Discover Movies