5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pirates!
My husband is a huge Pirates fan and loves to wear the team's sportswear. I gave him this cap for Christmas and he was very pleased. He likes the fabric adjustment band in the back and says it's so much more comfortable and fits better than the plastic adjusters on cheaper caps.
Published on April 4, 2008 by Kitty McD

3.0 out of 5 stars SF Giants ball cap
The cap is fine. The website does not state that it is a youth size and we wanted an adult size cap. We had to return the cap.
Published on May 12, 2007 by Sparks

3.0 out of 5 stars SF Giants ball cap, May 12, 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT an adjustable cap - it's a YOUTH FITTED cap, February 2, 2008
Like the reviewer above, I ordered the Clean Up adjustable cap. I was sent a fitted youth sized cap so I had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pirates!, April 4, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome baseball hat: worth every penny!, July 20, 2008
I would recommend this product to anyone. It arrived in sterling condition and has a great feel. It is adjustable as well for you folks with big heads. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, May 2, 2013
This had is super easy to adjust and is is a great fit. I have a hard time finding hats that aren't too small for me but that is not a problem with this hat. I really like that the strap you use to adjust the size has a snap on one side. I pull my hair into a pony tail when I wear hats. The snap makes it easy to open the back then snap it again after pulling my ponytail through the hole at the back of the hat without having having to readjust the size afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars $16.15 for an attractive fashion cap, June 16, 2007
This review is from: MLB '47 Brand Clean Up Home Style Adjustable Cap (Sports)
Even if you don't like the Yankees, I recommend the Clean Up Adjustable Cap style because the bill is perfectly shaped, the fabric is comfortable and the adjustable style is attractive and comfortable. This cap is not stiff but still structured enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this cap, May 4, 2012
This review is from: MLB '47 Brand Clean Up Home Style Adjustable Cap (Sports)
I bought this cap for my boyfriend; who is super picky about his hats. He likes his hats to be fitted and already worn looking. This was just that kind of a hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cap for Large Head Size, June 4, 2010
I read the reviews regarding the larger head size and so ordered the cap. Those other reviews were dead on - the cap fits perfectly, looks good, and feels good. Great choice if you wear a large or above.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cap, April 24, 2008
J. Hyde (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I got this as a complement to the traditional red, white & blue cap. I have a fairly big noggin (about size 7 1/2), and the cap easily adjusted to fit my head. It probably wouldn't fit people with extremely large heads (I have a friend who has never found a cap he could successfully wear), so don't take this to mean it will fit everyone.
But it's comfortable, and I like the plain navy-and-white look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detroit Beat the Yankees - Of Course I Am A Fan, February 12, 2013
Angevine (Braintree, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I am a Red Sox Fan - first and foremost. I am also a fan of any other ball club that is BEATING THE YANKEES.

Rate and Discover Movies