5.0 out of 5 stars $16.15 for an attractive fashion cap
Even if you don't like the Yankees, I recommend the Clean Up Adjustable Cap style because the bill is perfectly shaped, the fabric is comfortable and the adjustable style is attractive and comfortable. This cap is not stiff but still structured enough.
Published on June 16, 2007 by Dwight

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of big...
The cap is great, looks great and it has the number 47 sewn on the side. My only issue is that I'd love it to be a bit smaller.
Published 3 months ago by Juan Castro

5.0 out of 5 stars $16.15 for an attractive fashion cap, June 16, 2007
This review is from: MLB New York Yankees Men's '47 Brand Home Clean Up Cap, Navy, One-Size (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this cap, May 4, 2012
I bought this cap for my boyfriend; who is super picky about his hats. He likes his hats to be fitted and already worn looking. This was just that kind of a hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit very well, not a "big head" like New Era hats., November 24, 2011
Very good quality, good price, great style! I really liked that hat, it has a "oldie" navy blue, very fashion. Also I can adjust for my head size and fit 100%.

I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a fan!, October 11, 2010
L. Kremenak (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
Not too 'beat up' like other hats I've received! Soft and slightly faded just as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good 2 Go!, January 25, 2014
This headgear is no doubt the one we need to combat the cold weather and the quality and style in which it was made is flawless, let alone the representation of the World's most prestigious baseball team, "New York Yankees" is a Go preceded by a Good 2.
There is nothing in the workmanship of this headgear that i disliked.
Totally recommend this NYY headgear to all the people who like representing The Most Decorated Baseball Team (27 World Series) in the World. Props 2 47 and to Amazon...anything from A to Z.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and durable. Excellent baseball cap., April 28, 2013
Angel (florida usa) - See all my reviews
I have worn this cap in heavy rain and hot sun in florida. Very comfortable and well made. This cap is sturdy and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hat!, March 3, 2013
I love the old style of it. It looks worn and used and gives a good feel of love for the game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 22, 2011
Kim (Clifton, NJ) - See all my reviews
It was exactly the hat I was looking for and now my husband and I match! :) Very comfy and fits great! I thought the adjuster was velcro but when I got it I was pleasantly surprised. The adjuster is metal and the tail end of the strap gets hidden away by a slit that goes into the cap (not really sure how to describe it). Shipped fast and not damaged. Definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 5, 2011
I was not sure when ordering online as to the quality, color and fit of the cap. It is exactly as shown and the cloth is of pretty good quality. Fit perfectly as there is the adjustable strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 7, 2011
Ana M.G (Canada / Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
I got this cap for my brother and it is great! loved the color and I think he is going to love it as well.

ARRAY(0xa89daa8c)