Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Yard Butler LT-8 World's Greatest Shrub Rake
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 19, 2016
perfect
on May 16, 2016
Love to use this one
on February 23, 2016
Perfect for small spaces.
on February 21, 2016
The Yard Butler LT-8 Rake is quality made & I found it to be a valuable tool to get the work done!
on November 30, 2015
works well
on November 28, 2015
Great tool for raking around shrubs to get out the difficult-to-reach fall leaves and for spring clean-up, too! We use it constantly.
on November 14, 2015
I love this rake. Works great cleaning up around my bushes and landscaping.
on July 7, 2015
I have not had this rake very long but I am a fan already. It is made very well and works much better than the cheap stiff plastic shrub rakes you can buy at the big box home improvement stores. The tines are very "springy" and do a great job getting under places that accumulate debris.
on June 14, 2015
This rake seems to know what's good and bad in the garden.
It only pulls out what you want pulled out!
on May 19, 2015
I got this because I am a small person and wielding a large rake in my small yard is a pain. My mom had a shrub rake and I loved it. This one had good reviews so I went for it. When it arrived it seemed much flimsier than the one my mom had so I was skeptical, even the first round with it was a solid "meh" so I put it aside. I was wrong, very wrong. The next round with it and I was sold. The house we bought hadn't had any yard work done in over a year. This little guy was able to easily kick up the old flattened leaves left over winter, cleaned out the dry leaves in the garden while leaving the spring flower growth unharmed. I went back through after I used the big rake and got a whole other pile of debris off the yard. I. Love. This. Rake.