Yard Machines 13A-344-700 YardBug 9.5HP 27" 3N1 Riding Mower (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 9.5 Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum mowing power
- Foot-pedal AutoDrive with reverse transmission for control and maneuverability
- Internal bagging system for better side clearance
- Mulch, bag or side discharge for tool free grass removal
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- It makes grass cutting actually fun for an hour.
- You can get real close to objects on both sides and it is stable on slopes. This is b/c the grass catcher is inside the mower itself (under the seat), not hanging off the side or back. The result is a stable mower that can go up and down a 20 degree slope without doing a wheelie (lifting up the front). It can tow a garden trailer and it gets the lawn done in less time.
- The cut quality is very good as long as the blade is sharp.
- It is easy to control. Drive controls are a lot like a car with an automatic transmission. Your right foot controls the accelerator and brake. Accelerator pedal is on the far right and the brake pedal to the left of it, so it is easy to "drive". Controls for choke, gear shift, engine speed, blade height are all easy to operate as long as you keep them lubed.
- Parts are easily available for maintenance and reasonable in price.
- Because of its design, it is easy to clean the exterior and keep it looking great for years.
- Because of the closed design, maintenance is more difficult. Everything is covered by a flip up cover. The belts are a pain to replace, but they last three years.
- It is harder to clean around the engine and mechanical areas.
- The catcher may clog when the grass is damp.
- There is no cruise control, but you control the speed with your foot.
- The brake could be stronger. Mine probably needs adjustment or replacement after all these years.
now with the 9.5 horse vs. previous 8.5 horse briggs.....moves and cuts even better.
anything more than 1/2 acre....u need a bigger mower....great residential mower.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After a couple of heart attacks and a stroke decided it might be time to ditch the push mower and try a rider; picked up a used "bug" about a month ago because I wanted... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have used my Yard Bug mower for 4 years now. It was the mower I wanted and has been trouble free. I don't quite know how old it is, I bought it at an auction for $375.00. Read morePublished 9 months ago by jsomtiques
I own 3 Yard Bug mowers.I am a 20 year auto mechanic and I have no problem doing any repairs to them.All of them have the same problems. Read morePublished 12 months ago by C. Massimore
I bought my yard bug about 3 months ago. I've yet to mow my yard once without a problem! First, the battery gets super hot & swells up due to the heat hitting it from the motor. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Krystal Trano