Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4 Yards More Reduced Friction Golf Tee; 1-3/4", 2-3/4", 3-1/4", 4", Variety Pack and Hybrid (3-1/4" multi)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 7, 2010
I love these tees. You tee it up the same height every time for great consistency. I use the same tee for 10+ rounds as they very very rarely break. They do fly away when hit. However, if the drive is straight they fly forward/back. When the drive goes right, the tee usually goes right and left it goes left so they are easy to find. They almost always fly less than 10 feet from where they are placed.

You only get 4 in a package because the last and last!
on November 29, 2010
Got one in a ball marking kit and loved it! Sets ball at perfect consistent height for me on every drive.I use Nike Dymo STR8.I used the first one for a season,,till I lost it. Finally found a reasonable price/shipping combo on Amazon. Only downside,they are springy little buggers,and sometimes shoot off for quite a distance,up to 5-6 feet! Best driver tee I've ever used!!
on July 3, 2010
Awsome. Found a tee last year and been playing with the same tee for about 20 rounds now. Purchased two packs and figure it will
last me a life time. Also like the idea that I only need to have one tee in my pocket with my greens repair tool.
Ernie.
on December 23, 2011
This is a wonderful product. I had found one of these unbreakable tees when I was playing a round of golf in late October. It lasted me through my final round December 15th and is still going strong. Because of its durability I looked for this item on Amazon.com. Found it and purchased it. now I'm ready for the 2012 golf season. The product advertizes that you'll get approximately 100 drives for each tee. Not sure what happens to it after that, but my original one is still alive after more than 100 tee shots. Very pleased.
on April 28, 2015
These tees fixes my "skying" and gives me more confidence in the tee box. I found a similar tee on the course and I played really well with it. Hence I found these on Amazon. Being unsure if you teed it up correctly is never a good thing when you are about to drive. I do get nice distances with this tee. It holds up very well, but tend to bounce a little around after hitting it, but most of the time it will stay in place where you put it. You will probably end up losing them before they break. I ended up buying all of these different sizes except the green which I think is overkill.

Here they all are from longest to shortest.
Blue-Driver
Yellow-Low driver (into wind or tight fairway)
Red- 3-5 Woods
Purple- Low Wood Shot, Hybrid or Irons (Hardest to find in the grass, but usually doesn't move.)

All in all, I love them!
on September 16, 2013
I live these tee's, they don't break after hundreds of shots. I can play an entire round with one of these tee's in my pocket and one wooden tee for backup on shots where the driver isn't used. I generally just scavenge for broken tee's on the par 3's. The only problem with these is they tend to go flying in any an all directions and are sometimes hard to find.
on February 23, 2016
These are a great reusable tee and sure as heck beat the crappy wooden ones that break and fly all over the course.

I strike the ball much better with these and I truly believe they work. They've definitely improved my drives.
on June 24, 2014
If anyone can tell the difference with these in the regular course of a round of golf, you're far more sensitive to minor variances than the average guy. These are novelty items for the most part, imho. With that said, the "standard" height does provide consistency (wherever one can eliminate variance in golf, that's a good thing). And they seem to last--as long as you don't lose them off the tee. Generally I'm able to find it. But like any tee, sometimes you don't know where the darn thing went. Worth trying out. But not sure I'd ever buy them religiously. If I see them on sale and am making other purchases, I'll sometimes buy these as a "throw-in". But I doubt I'd ever go out of my way to buy them. Hard to convince me a tee makes that much difference.
on January 21, 2014
The main thing I love is that the these always setup at exactly the same height, but I also love that they have lasted around 10 rounds so far and running strong. (Yes they bounce in any direction, and you have to look for em.)

Before my driver was my most untrustworthy club in my bag... this one change has made it my most reliable club.

Noteworthy:
I was trying to figure out why my last couple of game my clubs played shorter, and realized it was the cold shortening my hits about ~1 club per 10 degree Fahrenheit drop in temperature.

That means these have made my clubs distances have gotten extremely reliable if I was able to notice that much of a difference!

Recommendation:
Bring these with you to a driving range with grass tee boxes, and get used to them. That was the only way I finally put in enough time to dial the right height for my driver, hybrids, and irons.
on July 13, 2013
I just wrote a review for the red short 4 yards more tees, and have added it to this review.

I have been using the Blue Driver Golf Tee for years and like it a lot. I always know what height my ball is when I put the tee in the ground. I recently bought the smaller red tees and I also like them a lot for my irons.

I have noticed that sometimes my golf tee goes flighting after I hit the ball, and it is so small that I sometimes have a hard time finding it in the tee box area. Last week I could not find one and thought that was too expensive to loose, I will continue to use the red tees but if I can't find them after I hit my ball then I will only use the larger blue tees for my driver.

The quality is excellent, and I would recommend them for a precise height when you want to tee your ball at the same height. While I don't really know if I get 4 yards more in my distance, everything helps along with switching to the Bridgestone e6 golf balls which I really like.