Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Year Full Of Flowers: Fresh Ideas To Bring Flowers Into Your Life Every Day
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 2, 2005
I purchased this book for my mother for Mother's Day. She also received another book on arranging flowers. We compared the two and agreed that this book was much better. The pictures are wonderful to use as an example of what the arrangement should look like, the list of necessary tools and flowers is easy to understand and best of all, anyone can make these arrangements. My mother has made two of the arrangements as gifts and both times they were the hit of the party. I would highly recomnmend this book.
on November 11, 2004
Every page of this book has something in it either to learn about flowers or decorating with flowers. The craft ideas and the directions are easy to follow with professional results. I never knew Holiday decorating could be this easy and so decorative. I've started to make some projects to bring to friends houses instead of wine or dessert. Everyone is very impressed with the results. "Fun" book !
on April 2, 2012
I bought this book for ideas and tips to use when making floral arrangements for friends and family. I had just completed a floral design course and was eager to continue on my own. A big attraction of the book was the authors' connection to 1-800-FLOWERS. I expected well designed arrangements, easy enough for a non-professional to re-create. Instead the book contains an odd assortment of cutesy, unattractive arrangements that seem more like craft projects. For example, a bunch of alstroemerias encircled with asparagus stalks, artichokes filled with tulips, and a bunch of purple lisianthus in a glass tumbler covered with plastic craft beads. I do not see even one projects that I will make.
on March 14, 2011
This book is not only great for new and creative ideas, but it covers the basics of how to create them as well. If you have an interest in flower arrangement, some supplies and a willingness to try, you will be rewarded with this book. There are some projects in here that I normally would not have tried on my own, but the instruction was so good, that I jumped right in. I will be using these ideas year-round for a lot of years to come.
on September 6, 2012
I gave this book as a gift. It has gorgeous pictures and arrangements a normal person could actually reproduce. While some bouquets are involved and complex, others are very straight forward. It also looks nice just on a coffee table. If you like to make flower arrangements this is a good book.
on April 11, 2010
I really enjoy this book. I was in a certificate program to become a floral designer and this book is really nice to have for an idea or two.