5.0 out of 5 stars POSITIVE THINKING PRODUCES BETTER PEOPLE
Published 10 months ago by Robert Steven Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Her other books are more inspirational and comforting.
Published 25 days ago by Madeline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars POSITIVE THINKING PRODUCES BETTER PEOPLE, December 31, 2013
Robert Steven Thomas (author, researcher, retired executive) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Marianne Williamson is beginning to emerge as one of the nation’s premier positive thinkers. While her inspirations tend to be more focused on the feminine side, the universal wisdom she expresses is applicable for all. This book consists of a daily litany of 365 spiritual/wisdom statements designed to improve your mental outlook over a year’s time. Some of the content from the daily adages will seem familiar to many readers of this genre, others are original and timeless. I don’t see how any sentient being that chooses to read just one thought from this book a day until complete, will not come away as a better person from the experience. Beware of negative reviews … they will predictably be coming from the “negative type personalities” who ironically could potentially benefit the most from this important book.

5.0 out of 5 stars "PAGES OF MIRACLES EVERYDAY", January 1, 2014
This review is from: A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections (Hardcover)
I just received my beautiful hard cover copy, and opened at random to Day 247 - Today I Will Not Play Small. "Today I will not allow false modesty to keep me from claiming the power within me. God has placed it there to be used on His behalf, and I serve no one by hiding my light. Pretending to be less than I am is a game that I play at my peril. In truth I have only scratched the surface of the gifts I can give to the world...."

A Year of Miracles has already started my new year of 2014 on the right thought. I love, love, this book! I am so happy that I decided on the hard cover, as this generous and stunning book will be my closest companion displayed on my family room table for the whole year and more. Since, I am delighted to have Marianne's precious words of Grace to illuminate my thoughts closer at hand for family and friends.

I have been a devout follower of Marianne and ACIM student since 1992. This is the first book that resonates in a powerful way with Mike Dooley's incredible Notes From The Universe that I love. However, what's even more is Marianne's creative power of thought-through reflections of magnificent prayer. I never tire of reading her beautiful words that transpire the Grace of God throughout the pages of "A Year of Miracles." No one prays quite like Marianne and communicates with words that speak directly to our hearts.

"Thus shall God's purposes be accomplished on earth as they are in heaven...." are words of Grace recited in one of Marianne's speeches and explains every page in this book to perfection.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.

Thank you so much, Marianne.

Catherine Nagle
Author of Imprinted Wisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Meditation, January 22, 2014
A daily exercise in why we are here and how we can assist each other. When thinking of God is love, Marianne gives a daily affirmation on being in love with others and ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars "INSPIRING, MOTIVATIONAL, AND COMFORTING!", December 31, 2013
Marianne Williamson delivers an inspiring book, based on daily devotions and reflections that are peaceful, and comforting. This book is a helpful guide to our way of thinking the thoughts that break the chains of fear. The author explains that we become miracle workers, and must begin with ourselves first.

Marianne Williamson reminds us to think about the things we should be grateful for, why the mind is Cause and the world is Effect, and how we can change the world by changing the thoughts we have about it. In addition, the author talks about happiness and peace, how forgiveness can set us free of pain and if we provide the light, there shall be no darkness.

On Day 1, God lives within my heart. Day 5 is Reflection, The Miracle Of Surrender, and advice on personal transformation, and healing. On Day 7, we need God's help, and he needs our hands and feet to work through us. On Day 17, no matter what the problem is, the solution is love. The author also directs the reader to focus on love, no matter what situation we are in. This inspiring book is comforting as it portrays ways to find peace and tranquility, is motivating, and is beautifully written. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, May 22, 2014
I read a devotion each day right when I wake up and it really sets the tone for the day. She is an amazing writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!, December 31, 2013
fter reading the wonderful novel about a modern miracle "Now and at the Hour of Our Death" that balances science and spirituality, I'm excited to explore the concept and encourage a life of the supernatural stuff. I'm usually not impressed by authors resumes so Marianne Williamson's doesn't do anything for me, but the concept of this book intrigued me.

It's a survey of spiritual readings from all across the spiritual gamut--New Testament to New Age--but all with the same general motif: you can create miracles in your life on a daily basis and it's that beautiful gift that allows us to make the most of our lives. I know a lot of this harkens back to "The Secret" but some of it is new. The Takeaway message for this great devotional is: love, love, love!

There is totally a new consciousness arising in this country and on this Earth and if you want to be a part of it, Marianne's book may help. We need to shake ourselves out of this tired old institutional existence and create anew, as Marianne's campaign site says. I'd vote for her if I could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miranne Williams, May 26, 2014
I have read and followed this spiritual teacher for about 20 years. Her books have helped me live a more spiritual, healthy and abundant life. The key is after reading the books you must live teachings to have a more healthy and balanced life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracles A Day at a Time, May 7, 2014
The Wight House (St. Louis, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
I am reading Marianne Williamson's latest gift of love to the world every morning before my "inner anchorperson" (my new phrase for my ego thanks to Dan Harris' fantastic book "10% Happier") can start its announcements of criticism and judgement. My copy of her book "Illuminata: A Return to Prayer" is so well read and cherished it sits, love-worn and prominently on my desk awaiting me to read each morning and for many other needs. In addition, I've purchased countless copies of her "Everyday Grace" to pass on. Williamson's message has never wavered from her central idea that we need to CHOOSE LOVE above all else, and I am grateful to start daily my own year of miracles through her most recent book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book of Miracles A Morning with God., July 30, 2014
I had this book on my list to buy last year when it was released, but I was in the middle of moving from the West Coast to the East Coast, I really regret not getting it right away. I ordered it and started Day 206 of 2014. I have most of Marianne's books, I have been lucky enough to spend 3 weekend Spiritual Workshops with Marianne in the past 10 years, I thought I knew how to pray quite well, until I spent time with her in a small group that prayed often.
Many books on Daily Devotions and Meditations are offered from great teachers across the World. Marianne is insightful and always engaging.
I must say, this book is full of Grace, Wisdom and Centered Daily Guidance. I am sure it will help me for many years start my day and add to my own daily prayers, thoughts and reflections. Buy this book, find the day you wish to start and wake-up to GOD, Love and a Wonderful Morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an uplifting and beautiful book of "prayers"., January 16, 2014
I'll read anything by Marianne Williamson so this was an easy choice. it happened in my life just at the right time and pulled me our of a real funk. Her "prose" hits right home and the prayers really helped me say to God what i wanted. it's a book to read day by day for spiritual fulfillment.

A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections
A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections by Marianne Williamson (Hardcover - December 31, 2013)
$24.99 $15.80