5.0 out of 5 stars Go Giants !!!!, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Year of the San Francisco Giants: 2012 World Series Champions (Paperback)
Great picture book tells about the team a must have if you are a giants fan like my grandson
Good price .... Great book !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars YEAR OF THE SF GIANTS 2012, December 12, 2012
outstanding ! covers all the exciting moments of the 2012 baseball season with the SF Giants.great photographs and stats.Glad i purchased the Year of the SF Giants............

4.0 out of 5 stars Front Row Seat, February 2, 2014
P. J. Sullivan (Northern California USA) - See all my reviews
Half of this book is a recap of the 2012 postseason. The rest is mostly highlights of the regular season, plus details about the postseason roster. There are a few stats, but no career stats. I'd like to see some career stats, but this book provides only 2012 stats of the regular lineup at season's end.

My main complaint is the readability of the type. Some of it is tiny and printed in red ink. Or white lettering on a bright red background. Hard to read. What were they thinking?

But that is minor. It is the pictures that make this book, and there are lots of them, full-color, glossy action photos, with or without captions. Some cover full pages. Some spread over two pages. Most are pictures of Giants, but some depict rival stars. I didn't count them, but the back cover claims "200 images." The pictures capture the excitement, the drama, of the Giants' remarkable season. A season that included a perfect game, a batting championship, and some amazing comebacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go, Giants, September 13, 2013
I love the Giants, Yes, I'm a native San Franciscan. Never did I ever believe it could happen again in my lifetime -- twice in three years (I'm 77). The pictures and stories really make me relive that year. Of course, I also have a book of the 2010 World Series Giants which I also look at and relive that year! I get excited just thinking about. WOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet memories, May 28, 2013
Great book about the second World Series Championship of the SF Giants. Brings back a lot of memories of the unforgettable fall of the SF Giants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was DVD, January 8, 2013
I ordered the wrong item. I thought it was a DVD. I am still keeping the book. I love the Giants . I will order the DVD when it comes out.

Year of the San Francisco Giants: 2012 World Series Champions
Year of the San Francisco Giants: 2012 World Series Champions by Major League Baseball (Paperback - November 14, 2012)
$19.99 $16.02