Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
It's really a 3-in-1 product now...no rocking, no upright playard. I just called Tomy (the parent company of The First Years) and clarified two things. First, ours (manufactured 2/2014) does not rock. The government decided that it might tip over if someone pulled on it too hard. (It's called gravity...) Second, it no longer has the seated-upright playard option, which is what I believe the restraints were for. Ours has bows on the basket but not on the changing table - I'm willing to bet the govt told them to take those off, too. The rep was helpful and apologetic and - since preventing the bassinet from rocking is not yet mandated, and our box explicitly said the bassinet rocked - was able to send out an "old" pair of legs for us so that it will rock. She was not able to offer any suggestions for the playard since it sounds like that's a change to the entire carrier piece. Hope this helps someone else. We thought we were going crazy at first until we realized that the plastic legs look different than what's in the manufacturer's photos.
Apr 28, 2014 by miran
votes
Carters makes a great Jersey cotton fitted bassinet sheet in the right size that is inexpensive and easy to find at any major retail establishment.
Apr 20, 2012 by NakedMime
votes
I found that bassinet sheets come in a wide variety of sizes. Find the dimensions for the mattress and try to find a sheet that is relatively close to that measurement. I found an off brand (at a toy store that has a backwards R in the middle of it's name) that worked wonderfully, but I can't remember what the brand was named.
Dec 28, 2012 by Jo
votes
No, it's actually not pink at all it's a true cream color
May 5, 2014 by Joelle M Swanberg
votes
4AA
Mar 17, 2013 by dnm618
votes
There is light and vibration. No remote. The V-shaped cushion, which secures the baby with belts inside the bassinet, didn't exist when I got the item, which is why I returned it. Amazon said they were going to investigate as to why the cushion is/was missing. Otherwise, it is a good one. Hope that helps.
Oct 21, 2013 by Denny
votes
I asked my daughter, for whom I bought the bassinet and she said she doesn't know because she never had to replace the battery. She suggested you contact the manufacturer. Sorry we can't help you.
May 5, 2014 by Swhitty
votes
This was in the reviews. IT'S TOO TALL FOR A BED* When he first put it together, it was very tall. I mentioned how people had said it was too tall to fit comfortably next to a bed. It turns out that the legs are adjustable and have 6 different height settings. We put it on the lowest and it's below my bed level- and I have a pretty average bed. I do not know how tall it is but I know it is adjustable to what height you want it.
Dec 19, 2013 by Jo Anne Kotlik
votes
Weight limit is 20-25 lbs.
Mar 10, 2013 by Renee
votes
It comes off using force upward on the bassinet and pulling down on the rest. It has belts to easily attach it if you want; I never did and had no problems.
Mar 28, 2014 by Patricio Guerra Farias
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers