Disc 1: Ancient Greece
* The Palace of Knossos - did this building house the terrifying Minotaur?
* The Theatre of Epidaurus - a front row seat for this dazzling feat of engineering.
* The Colossus of Rhodes - a lost triumph that has baffled experts for centuries.
* The Lost City of Atlantis - join the search for this legendary lost civilization.
* The Parthenon - a scandalous foundation for the greatest wonder of ancient Greece.
Extra Features: Acropolis; Inside ancient Greece.
Disc 2: Ancient Rome
* Circus Maximus - twice the number of spectators as today's biggest stadiums.
* Trajan's Forum - the world's first indoor shopping mall.
* The Baths of Caracalla - the most lavish public building ever conceived.
* The Pantheon - the largest domed temple of its time in the world.
* The Coliseum - what chilling stories are locked within its dark corridors?
Extra Features: Coliseum, House of Terror; Flamma, Gladiator Superstar; Fearful Facts; Inside Ancient Rome.
Disc 3: Ancient Egypt
* The Sphinx - what secrets lie behind its silent gaze?
* Hatshepsut's Temple - why was the face of the Pharaoh erased?
* The Valley of the Kings - how did the Pharaoh reach the afterlife?
* Karnak Temple Complex - who tore it apart?
* Temple of Ramses the Great - how could it vanish for thousands of years?
Extra Features: Cleopatra; Treasures of Tutankhamen.
Disc 4: Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
* The Pyramid of Giza - the last of the Seven Wonders still standing.
* The Hanging Gardens of Babylon - a monument to love.
* The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus - the largest temple ever built by Ancient Greeks.
* The Pharos of Alexandria - once the tallest building on Earth.
* The Statue of Zeus at Olympia - the greatest and grandest work in Greek sculpture.
Extra Features: What did they really look like?; Alexander and the Seven Wonders; The Seven Alternate Wonders.
Disc 5: Secrets of the Holy Land
* The Church of the Nativity - what bloodthirsty secret does one of the holiest places in Christendom conceal?
* Mount Sinai - stand where Moses received the Ten Commandments.
* Galilee - the land of Jesus and his miracles.
* Jerusalem - the humble beginnings of the holiest place on Earth.
* Masada - the stone fortress where 1,000 Jews defied the mightiest empire on Earth.
Extra Features: The Mystery of the Lost Ark; The Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls; The Gates of Jerusalem (narrated by Richard Kiley).
Disc 6: World Wonders Beyond Time - They are tombs, temples, shrines and monuments: wonders sacred, mysterious and breathtaking to behold. Discover their histories and probe their mysteries in this mesmerizing program that travels the world to bring home incomparable sites that continue to fascinate and inspire.
* The Taj Mahal - a king's towering monument to his queen.
* Stonehenge - the world's most famous and mysterious prehistoric site.
* Machu Picchu - the extraordinary and enigmatic Inca ruin.
* Mount Rushmore - a man's daring dream comes to life on a mountain's granite canvas.
* Angkor Wat - a map in stone of the mythological Hindu cosmos.
* The Great Wall of China - the largest edifice ever built by man.