Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2007 12:21:38 PM PST
101Spots says:
I learned how quickly diet can improve health (Hyperthyroid with resting 85 bpm heartrate went down to 60 bpm just by cutting out all iodized salt, anything brown, anything red-especially beets and Rhubarb, and no ocean-fish). Now in remission for .. hmmm 6 years, 7 years maybe? But I need yeast-free ideas.
I have recurring sinus infections. Meds don't do diddly. I've cut out dairy, but just can't seem to cut out high-fiber breads just yet... need the fiber. Yum, hot steamy toast with Benecol.
Anyone got good recipe book referral.. yeast-free, dairy-free but heavy on explaining where you can get the nutrition you're missing by cutting out certain foods?

Posted on Oct 28, 2009 10:16:49 AM PDT
Agnes Romero says:
WOW! I have just been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and was surprised to see your comments. I know I am have too much yeast in my system, chronic sinus infections and eat a lot of fish since I stopped eating red meat and pork. Can you point me in a direction to find information about the possible connection?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2007
Latest post:  Oct 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show
The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show by Devin Alexander (Paperback - October 3, 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (258)