5.0 out of 5 stars "3mm" White Gold Chain
Published 19 months ago by JohnM

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled
Please buyers, do not be fooled by the image used to display the product. In reality the chain is much much thinner than it appears on the site.

I bought this as a gift for my other half, and I was unable to give it to him, it is much more suited as children's jewellery, perhaps as a christening or baptising gift.

Heads up all!
Published on January 20, 2009 by C. Warner

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled, January 20, 2009
C. Warner (Wadadli baby!) - See all my reviews

Heads up all!

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the fine print, November 18, 2009
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
I was just about to purchase one of these once I noticed the 30 per cent off at checkout. Then I read a couple of bad reviews. THEN......I did something I always do first.....look at the total weight.
Understand one thing first and foremost.....Amazon should be commended for posting the metal weight of jewelry. Interestingly enough I have never read any review mentioning this consumer friendly service they provide even though anyone who knows anything about jewelry knows that the labor costs on MOST jewelry are minimal. So when that salesperson tells you they have no idea about how much that gold jewelry weighs but hey....you are paying for someone to make it.....they are full of s...! Take that gold chain to a pawn shop or one of those companies that buy used gold and talk to them about the cost of labor. They will laugh right in your face while they put the gold on a scale and pay you by weight.
What I do not understand is why the cost of gold has gone up so drastically on Amazon. A couple of years ago I looked at a 15 or 16 gram cuban link chain on Amazon and foolishly passed on it even though the cost worked out to about 15 dollars a gram. Even with the 30% off.....this chain is around 40 dollars a gram.
I dont buy to resell but I do expect something for my money which is why I avoid most jewelry stores or department jewelry stores. So why, at a time when most everything else is dropping in price, has the cost of jewelry gone up so high on Amazon?

1.0 out of 5 stars tiny, November 5, 2009
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
this necklace is very tiny would suite a child or woman not a mans necklace

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE FOR A MAN!, December 16, 2009
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
I was excited to get this necklace. My husband really wanted a gold version of his silver one, and this looked perfect....and at a great price. Do not buy this necklace for a man. It is way to thin and small. This necklace is definately for a woman. I cant say how the necklace really holds up, because I sent it back the next day.....hassle-free.....which was great. I got my credit back to my credit card immediately. Just disappointed....I expected this to be A LOT BIGGER.

5.0 out of 5 stars "3mm" White Gold Chain, December 27, 2012
Received exactly what was titled under "Product Specifications." I did some shopping around at department stores for a 3mm " white gold chain 24" to hang my gold/diamond cross pendant(.75 inch). Ordered the chain on amazon based on amazon's great reputation. The chain is not too small for a man and not too gaudy as I wanted it. Just big enough to be a clean nice looking chain for a man to wear with a diamond/gold cross pendant. Price of the chain is very competitive based on retail prices. I can see how the "Yellow gold" purchasers are upset. If you look at the "yellow gold" specifications the chain is only 2.6mm and 1 ounce lighter than the white gold chain. Loving my "3mm" white gold chain!

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice., March 15, 2013
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
The necklace was purchased for a male. The package came in good timing. I did not realize how thick it would be but I would compare it to how big chains are. I was not looking for that, however it was very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice men's chain good length sinny ., December 24, 2012
neary k chea (sanford, maine, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
i gived five stars becuse this chain is very pretty look good on my husband .thank amazon curated collection .

1.0 out of 5 stars 2.6mm Cuban curb chain, February 26, 2014
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
Well first off this isn't a Cuban curb chain its a Mariners chain. Really unfortunate you don't know the difference and in fact your ad states Cuban chain 24", but if you read further down it says mariners chain. So which is it Amazon. Its false advertising at it worst. With the exception of the weight you got it all wrong.

Good thing it has the 30 day return policy as this will be going back. Too bad cause I wasted my 20% off code on this garbage from the Amazon Curated Collection. Never buy jewelry you havent seen as this picture is garbage.

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM, November 30, 2012
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
It said that It was a 3mm chain and i received a 2.6 mm one!! I want my money back!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, January 8, 2012
This review is from: 14k Gold 2.6mm Cuban Curb Chain Necklace, 24" (Jewelry)
it's ok with me, nothing fancy. it's not so good and not so bad neither.. either way things would've been more better, in short there's always room for improvement.

14k Yellow Gold 2.6mm Cuban Chain Necklace, 24"
$745.00 $339.80