Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 3, 2008
I am very pleased with this chain. Amazon's description is completely accurate. The gold chain is very well made and durable. The gold chain has a good mass (it is NOT thin or flimsy) and the chain reflects light well. I highly recommend it if you seeking a quality Italian gold chain in this size.
on March 14, 2011
Excellent piece of jewelry, and weighed in at 15.7 grams, greater weight than advertised. I have a 3.5 gram cross on it, and it's perfect. Nice weight and color is a true 14K yellow gold. It matches my other solid 14k gold pieces.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 19, 2007
Very nice quality and italian made 14k gold. Catches the light very well and feels sturdy. There's probably nicer ones out there, but i doubt you'll do better at this price and weight. I saw several on the net that cost more, weighed less and weren't italian made. I even went to the jewelery district here in Los Angeles and they wanted the same money for thinner and lower quality chains. Overall, this one is quite nice for the money. And amazon even sent it 2 day UPS even though I chose free super saver shipping.
on March 8, 2005
QUITE A BIT HEAVIER THAN YOUR AVERAGE DISCOUNT STORE CHAIN , THIS ONE IS THE REAL DEAL !! I'M WAITING FOR THE PRICE OF GOLD TO HEAD BACK DOWN AGAIN TO GET THE MATCHING BRACELET !!
on July 12, 2014
Was exactly what I wanted, and they sent the correct chain.. It's solid, and 14k, really nice size, big enough, I could of course like a bigger one, but this one is def big enough that it will get attention.. Great buy
on October 24, 2005
I purchased this for my son and was very impressed with the weight and quality. Local jewelers were asking twice the price or more for less weight and quality! My son loves his gift and I loved the price! I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a 14K Figaro chain. My only disappointment was that it did not come in a nicer box, but I was aware of this prior to making the purchase. Also, shipping was free and it arrived the very next day! Great buy and service!
on December 28, 2012
This necklace was not Italian as indicated. It did not come in a wooden gift box. It was lighter in weight than listed. It did not have a smooth and polished surface. It was generally poor quality. I returned it immediately but have yet to receive my refund two weeks later.
on February 19, 2012
Men's 14k Yellow Gold 4.6mm Italian Figaro Chain Necklace, 20"
I really like this chain, I was suprised that you sold these chains. Its great quality and I weighed it and it was right on the spot, like it was advertised. Thank you for selling the 14k at a great price, I've looked everywhere and yours is the best! I will be back, thank you, D.H.
on October 24, 2004
This necklace has the weight and feel of pure joy! Also if you're in search of an necklace that you want to be noticed, then this is surely the one!
on April 8, 2011
Ok this chain is really nice. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if it was Italian made. But for the $700 I paid for it, I'm not complaining! Great value.