5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring
Published on June 9, 2007 by E. Arnold

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be aware before you purchase....
Published on August 8, 2011 by very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be aware before you purchase...., August 8, 2011
I am writing a review of this product because I think everyone needs to be aware of not only exactly what the item they are purchasing is but also the customer service that comes with ALL jewlery sold by the vendor amazon, not all jewlery sold on amazon, just the jewlery sold under the amazon seller name. I purchased this ring a little less than a year ago and paid just under $1000 for it, when it arrived it was not great quality which I fully expected based on the specifics and the price. Although 14K white gold, it is very light weight gold and the diamonds in my specific ring varied from very obvious imperfections and cloudy to not terrible so there was an obvious difference between the 7 stones. I was okay with all these factors as I had not paid very much for the ring and it was bought to wear in situations I was not able to wear my engagement ring and wedding band. The stones are set in shared prongs and like I mentioned, the gold is very light, therefore I was not surprised when an end stone fell out...I was surprised to learn however that amazon does not have any warranty beyond the 30 day return policy or repair policy on ANY OF THEIR JEWELRY!! That being said, I did find a similar ring sold by a different vendor through amazon and they have a two year warranty that includes repairs so I do not think offering nothing is very competitive nor customer centric. Upon calling customer service I did speak with a helpful representative who apologized and confirmed there is nothing they can do. I did receive a follow up email offering a 30$ credit on my next purchase...thanks but no thanks, 30$ will not cut it, I do not plan to spend a cent after becoming fully aware that my money and business are not of value outside of 30 days. I am not unreasonable, I fully expected to pay for the replacement stone and the reason I would have liked amazon to repair the ring is most jewelers will not sell the quality (or lack there of) diamonds that are in this ring. So please be aware, I wish I could post this review on all the jewlery pieces but I hope I at least save someone a headache and they take their money to a jeweler and buy a better quality ring with some piece of mind repairs will not be an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, June 9, 2007
I have this ring, and it sparkles like crazy. At first, I wanted to go with a moissanite ring just like this one, but we continued to search for this one and it far exceeds the quality of a moissanite. My ring goes very well with my engagement ring, which was custom made and I was surprised as to how closely it matches up with the prongs on my engagement ring. We are very happy with our purchase and glad that we chose this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of sparkle!, April 3, 2010
My husband ordered this for me and it arrived today. He only ordered it 2 days ago. It's beautiful with lots of sparkle. The 7 diamonds more than cover the top of my finger without the discomfort of the type of ring where the diamonds go all around the band. The diamonds sparkle like crazy and look much better than the type of ring where the stones are set down in a channel. So far no problem with the stones being mounted the way they are in shared prongs. The purchase price was great! Before he purchased this ring, my husband compared it to comparable rings online and to local jewelry stores, but Amazon's price was significantly lower. I compared mine to one locally today and there was no comparison. The one in the jewelry store had smaller diamonds that were obviously yellow and the ring cost $400. more than my gorgeous ring. The jeweler said there was no way he could sell a ring matching the quality of mine for the same price as Amazon. You will be very pleased with this ring! Order with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring for the price. Just as pictured., October 26, 2012
I guess your millage my very with Diamonds, hence the reason some here are unhappy with the ring. But for a 1 carat total weight diamond ring for 800 bucks, this ring is gorgeous. My wife loves it and it sparkles incredibly in both direct and indirect light. Easily sparkles just as much as her near perfect color/clarity engagement ring that was nearly 7k. A respected jeweler in our area appraised it at 900-1000, so the 830 price seems very fair. The I-range clarity really isn't much of an issue in diamonds of this size. The ring we received contained no blemishes that were visible to the naked eye.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring at a great price!, July 28, 2011
This review is from: 14k Gold 7-Stone Diamond Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity) (Jewelry)
I loooove this ring! The diamonds are beautifully set, sparkly, and cut very nicely. I feel like the ring is the perfect size in that the diamonds are big and bold enough to get attention but not too gaudy. I was worried that the color and clarity would not be high enough for me to be happy, but I was wrong! The diamonds look great! The gold is also of a nice thickness.I am sooo pleased with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Ring, January 22, 2013
We bought this ring last year and I forgot to leave a review, it's a really great ring - lots of sparkle, beautiful, especially outside or in lights of restaurant, etc. I love this ring. It fit perfectly. Lots of compliments.

There was a review below saying one of the diamonds fell out. You would have to do a lot to get the diamonds out of this ring. Also, do yourself a favor girls and buy a 5$ bottle of precious jewelry cleaner - soak this ring in there once a month and clean lightly with brush, and you will keep it in pristine condition.

The only downside to this ring is that I have to sell it because the engagement ended. I plan on getting this ring again sometime down the road.

Also, amazon customer service was great, we needed the ring for a trip to New York and they got it here in less than 36 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning!, March 17, 2014
I received this ring a a gift from my husband for our 7th anniversary, in white gold. I was super nervous about ordering the ring without seeing it in person, but I am thrilled that we moved on it... The diamonds look to be of a much higher quality, and match perfectly with my VS1 colorless stone on my engagement ring. Not to mention, the way that the diamonds are set make this ring look HUGE. I constantly have been receiving compliments since I started wearing it! I have not had this ring appraised yet, so I am sure that there are flaws... but to the naked eye and for the price, this ring is outstanding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Anniversary Ring!, January 9, 2014
This ring was a gift from my husband in honor of our 35th wedding anniversary in November. I had picked it out, but it's even prettier than I had hoped! I got the ring in 14K yellow gold, to go with my original wedding set of a plain gold band, and a .75 carat VS1 round brilliant diamond on a slim band in a tiffany setting. The stones are beautifully matched, and with 7 stones equaling a full carat, the diamonds have a brilliant sparkle, are almost colorless, are a good size, and completely change the look of my solitaire engagement ring. I had thought of changing to a more elaborate setting with additional diamonds to update my wedding set, but this was a much less expensive option.This ring sparkles so beautifully! I have been wearing this ring fulltime for over a month, and it is comfortable, well made, and an excellent value. I'm very pleased with this ring. Thank you to my wonderful husband and to Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring!!, February 12, 2014
R. Wolfe (Williamstown, WV) - See all my reviews
The ring is quite beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Compared it to jewelry stores before purchase and it was half the price for the same thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring sent was size 5 (as measured by jeweller) not the 7 promised!, August 16, 2013
We like the ring, but it was not the size advertised, that means we will likely to have to pay about some hundred bucks extra to fix it. (Did not manage to get it measured in the one month window for return)

14k Yellow Gold 7-Stone Diamond Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7