Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 18, 2011
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my significant other, and neither of us was the least bit disappointed. The ring was as attractive as the photo's represent, and the gems are even larger than I expected. This is one jewelry purchase that I am thoroughly satisfied with.
on October 8, 2012
This ring was exactly what I was wanting for my wife. Something beautiful and captivating. I recommend this ring to anyone who is interested, I love this and my wife cried because of how beautiful this ring is.
on January 16, 2013
Received the ring and just loved it, Perfect for my wife, after wearing it for only 30 day the on emerald stone came out. Lucky that we found it and returned it to Amazon.
on March 22, 2013
I am always looking for cool unusual jewelry for my wife, and this ring looks awesome on her finger !
on May 22, 2013
It is a beautiful and dainty ring. It is just the kind that I love as I have small hands.
on September 26, 2013
Personally, it is very hard for me to find the rigth fit on rings but this masterpiece, size 5, was the exact fit for me. Excellent quality; definitely, the best piece of jewerly I own.
on June 23, 2013
My wife loved this ring. It was just as advertized. I would reccommend this to a freind , In fact my wife shows it to everyone she sees.
on September 5, 2013
Wife was very pleased with the ring once we got it !! It said it was prime delivery and it was way late, missed her birthday !!
on May 15, 2014
is of excellent quality Very beautiful I recommend it to all those people who like the quality I hope to buy many grace.