4.0 out of 5 stars So "devilishy" cute!
I brought this for my daughter and she just loved. I think it is a perfect size and the lab created ruby has a lot of shine and sparkle for not being the real thing. I wish the chain was a little heavier but it still looks nice. Please note that the stone sits high in the setting. This is a great gift to give to that "little devil" in your life.
Published on September 3, 2008 by Amazon Deity

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but...
Published on November 18, 2008 by D. Risner

4.0 out of 5 stars So "devilishy" cute!, September 3, 2008
This review is from: XPY 14k Yellow Gold and Created Gemstone Heart Devil Pendant Necklace with Diamond Accent, 18" (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., November 18, 2008
D. Risner "fooffoo" (Clearwater, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
I loved this when I saw a photo of it in an email sale. I did order it and was disapointed that it doesn't hang right on the chain. The pendant wants to tip forward. When it does this you can't see the pendant corectly and it loses it's appeal. I tried to put it on another chain an it did a little (very little) bit better. If you want it to lay right you have to play with it constantly (every time you move). I really liked the idea of it being a little devil and all so I wore it for the first week then I was tired of fussing with it. It didn't get the reaction I thought it would because no one can tell what it is. My husband didn't even notice the cute little devil theme!

5.0 out of 5 stars Devilish Delight, November 24, 2007
The ruby heart with horns and tail sounded tacky, but I was getting it for a dear friend known as the "Little Dikkins", so was appropriate. Imagine my surprise when I received the necklace and found that it was not at all tacky, and in fact was so cute I wanted to keep it for myself!

The stone is large, the setting is deceptively sturdy but looks delicate, and it is just gorgeous overall. I highly recommend this item for anyone who likes hearts, red stones, or "dikkins" type items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 30, 2007
Ruggii (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This is a cute pendant and a steal at $63 shipped. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the gold chain is very thin but what could one expect at that price? For what I paid it's a good price for the pendant alone. I am going to use one of my own chains because I am afraid that one little tug and the chain will break and bye bye pendant -- that's how thin it is. Like the other reviewers, the pendant was larger than I expected. Don't get me wrong, it's not large by any means but from the measurments I was expecting something the diameter of a pencil eraser and it is a bit larger. I will take a picture within the next couple of days next to a dime for perspective and post it under user images.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chain is a joke..., February 10, 2009
The ruby heart devil pendant arrived this afternoon, in time for Valentine's Day, but I'll have to buy a new gold chain before I give it to my wife.

The pendant itself is beautiful, and just as pictured, but the chain that came with it is of a thickness that is only about 1/4, or less, the size needed for a pendant of this size and weight.

The chain is barely a "chain" and is far too small and fragile to use for any other application or purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy With The Devil Heart Pendant, August 29, 2007
Jay W. Harrison (Dallas, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
Excellent just what I expected! Received item within 4 days after order placed. Feminine but evil. I loved it and she did to.

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!, December 21, 2007
S. Smuder "Sara" (St.Micheal,MN USA) - See all my reviews
I think this pendent is adorable, I'm 28 and I love it. The pendent is very well made, not cheap and flimsy, sturdy. The stone is awesome, very clear, I think it has a dark pink hue to it that I like, I wear more pink than red. The chain is ok. The only reason it did't score a five is the clasp is kinda flimsy, It's not a lobster clasp or one of them that locks, it's the little circle with the pull back spring lever ones, you know, you use you'r thumb nail to pull back the lever and the little cicle opens up, you let go and it closes, not sure of it's technical term. I can't expect alot for $59.99 with shipping. BUT VERY WELL WORTH IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars She likes it, October 6, 2008
I recently got this necklace for my fiance. You'll need a new chain but the pendant is well made. When I read the dimensions I thought it may be small but it's a good size. This is a nice piece of jewelry at a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but a poor implementation, May 20, 2013
I fell in love with this pendant once I saw it and ordered it immediately - it was delivered quickly and looks exactly like on the picture, but it is not very impressive when you wear it - as many already wrote, the pendant tries to flip over and the chain is just a joke - very thin, almost invisible, does not sparkle. It perfectly matches a ruby Cladach ring my boyfriend gave me, so I don't want to return it, but it is not worth the price. Especially I hate fake prices that try to make me think I am saving 250$ with this purchase while "discounted" 150$ + import tax I paid is already way too much for this piece of jewelry - with 0.7 grams of 14ct gold and simulated ruby (which is worth nothing - I had an old pendant with ruby of even bigger size that I just sold to the local jeweler for recycling, he said stones like this are not valuable) the price of material is perhaps 30-40$, so saying it is worth 399$ is ridiculous. It's a cute pendant for a romantic girl, but don't buy it as a serious present to impress someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars 14k Yellow Gold Ruby Heart Devil Pendant w/Diamond Accent, February 13, 2008
Love the pendant. It is unique. The chain it came on is very thin and too delicate for the pendant. I purchased a bit stronger chain and it works well.