Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2007
These earrings are absolutely beautiful. They look like they should cost more than they did. They are very light when worn (which is good for the earlobe) but looks very substantial. I am very pleased with them.
on February 9, 2008
Very pretty setting. The setting is a little on the smaller side, but still nicely made. Genuine stones, very light setting, easy to get on and off but still secure once on and good 14K gold that wouldn't hurt ears as cheap earrings do would make this a perfect gift for a young girl who would be very impressed to hear they are real rubies.

I got the earrings 25% off on a daily gold box deal and even though they are genuine stones and gold, I would feel that the original price of $99 is a little too much as it is such a light setting that if given for a gift to some adults, people may not realize the quality materials and think the earrings are worth less. At the discount price it is OK.

Update: I have actually found these earrings to be even more useful than I first realised and have actually ordered the emerald equivalent as well. I find them excellent for everyday. If you can get them on sale you have done well. I still stand by my prior comment though that if given to an adult they are so light they may think you have paid less for them than you have if you buy them at the full price.
on March 2, 2008
Nice little earrings, but much more delicate than they look. Be very careful about removing and putting them in your lobes. Both lever-backs of mine are shaky after only two wears and I've had to have them strengthened at a jewellers.
on December 20, 2008
I got this from amazon and returned them, the emerald color was a very soft shade of green, more like jade not emerald green. I bought this and the matching pendant, the pendant on the other hand was beautiful, the emeralds are very rich and dark and looks much more expensive. If it hadn't been for the color of the stones, I would hace kept the earrings. (Just in case, I just ordered this earring again, hopefully I will get ones that match the pendant)
on March 4, 2012
My wife really likes these. She has a lot of experience with jewelry and gem stones, but had no emeralds. She received these for Valentine's day, and when I told her Amazon's price, she was very pleased, especially since these are gold, not silver. They are very distinctive. She had no green to wear with them, and a trip to the store solved that problem. She does like to shop!
on December 28, 2011
Aside for the fact that these earrings were TINY, the quality of the emeralds was appaling. The 4 C!S of gemology are cut, clarity, concentration and carat. The emeralds were a weak solid gray, in fact they looked like poor quality jade. Shame on the manufacturer, and shame on Amazon for missrepresenting these earrings.
on November 11, 2012
This is a very small earring and you will be astonished while you see it. It is too tiny compared with the picture shown in the amazon site. I purchased this as a gift to my daughter, but none of my family members were happy with this.
on January 10, 2012
Earrings are not too long. Perfect for women with small faces. The clasp does not close properly, but, it seems to be a common problem for earrings with this type of clasp.
Update: Clasp broken. Leverback is too flimsy to even last a year.
on May 16, 2012
These are beautiful earrings, well worth the price. Very pretty, I gave them to my mom for Mother's Day and she loved them. Its hard to find leverback earrings so I was thrilled to find these! Definitely a good quality piece of jewelry!
on March 7, 2013
Even thought there were good photos of these earrings they were smaller than I expected and not as robust as I thought they would be. But I still really like them and wear them a lot and get compliments about them.