5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Published on January 4, 2008 by Mary Lou St. Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars Devil Diamond Pendant
The pendant is smaller than you'd think, but it is nice. The only problem I have is that one of the holes to run the chain through is too small for anything to go through it. My heart hangs at an angle as a result. I could return it and request a replacement, but it's not really worth doing that.
Published on October 21, 2008 by S. Segura

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 4, 2008
This review is from: XPY 14k Yellow Gold and Diamond Heart Devil Pendant Necklace, 18' (Jewelry)
I received this as a Christmas present from my husband, after having hinted around a little. It is extremely cute, well-made, and unusual. It's subtle implication of just a little devilishness is clever. A pretty piece to wear for almost any occasion (except maybe church?). It comes with a very delicate gold chain which I would temporarily change with a stronger one, depending on the occasion. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great gift, October 1, 2007
R. Ramos (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
Not only is it cute and dainty but it's a great conversation piece. Every time I wear it I get compliments and am asked where I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and cute, January 1, 2008
W. Sabato (Grass Valley,CA) - See all my reviews
This item is very pretty and got a lot of laughs, I think because it fit her personality so well. It has a very thin chain but seems tough enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty!, December 21, 2007
I got this for my "devilish" daughter...it is soooo cute! Diamonds are nice and clear and it's just the perfect size. I'm sure she'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Devil with a Heart, December 19, 2007
Darling little piece. It is a bit smaller "in person" than what I expected (who really has a ruler handy to measure dimensions given??) but I'm still very pleased with its size. It's perfectly sized for a petite adult or even a tween or teenager. It's simple, yet unique without being "gaudy". And I'm SURE it will be quite a conversation piece. I can't wait to wear it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping!, February 6, 2008
I ordered it two days ago on free super saver shipping (which usually takes longer) and was very suprised when it arrived today. It's cute and even though the chain it comes on is thin - I like that because it puts more emphasis on the pendant itself. As you can tell from the photo - some diamonds are quite dark so it doesn't look like an expensive piece but I got it on sale[..]

3.0 out of 5 stars Devil Diamond Pendant, October 21, 2008
S. Segura (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy camper, September 5, 2010
I was not happy with the Gold Heart Devil Diamond Pendant because the pendant (as you can see in the picture) was not centered with the chain. If Amazon would purchase a different one that looked better than I would purchase it again. Thanks Monya

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute!!!!!!!, January 24, 2009
it is small......but once you put it one,you will fall in love.wear it alot just for the conversation sometimes

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in picture, January 17, 2009
The pendent it self is ok, just a bit small. The necklace is extremely small and looks very easy to break.
If it wasn't for an inside "joke", between myself and my girlfriend, I would have sent it back.

XPY 14k Yellow Gold and Diamond Heart Devil Pendant Necklace, 18'
$399.00 $156.85