5.0 out of 5 stars 14k necklace with pendant
Item as described purchase as a gift for the holidays appears to be made well satisfied with both necklace & pendant good price & with amazons super savings & quick shipment priced to sell
Published 22 months ago by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Small chain and charm
Total Weight is 2 grams. 14 karat gold goes for $24 per gram. Don't buy chains for a large markup.
Published 11 months ago by chas

3.0 out of 5 stars Small chain and charm, November 11, 2013
This review is from: 14k Yellow Gold Double Heart Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars 14k necklace with pendant, December 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart necklace is a winner, June 18, 2013
I was worried, because my wife doesn't really like "normal" jewelry. However, she loved this - and I don't know why. Pretty, simple, and symbolic, perhaps. SHE likes it, and that's all that really matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, February 10, 2013
Simple but very nice. My fiance is a size 0 so this shows up just righ. If you are a woman with a larger chest or torson, you may wish to purchase a larger set so that this necklace stands out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my wife, February 10, 2014
My wife had requested a heart shaped pendant for a stocking stuffer at Christmas. This was very nice. She really liked it. Very nice finish on the pendant. Looked great.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, May 14, 2014
mikescs "mtn" (mcdonough, ga United States) - See all my reviews
I bought it as a gift for my wife . My wife loved it , what more is there to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars great color, May 7, 2014
Wife loved it. The set up is nice. She likes that it can be worn in different angels. Chain is ok... might want a bigger one? we will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Heart, January 22, 2014
I've wanted to buy my wife a double heart for the last couple of years and looked for quality, nice looking, and affordable, and I finally found it. I'm hoping my wife loves it because I think it is very feminine and it's meaning is clear. It's for Valentines Day, she's been dropping hints and I just know she'll love this, it's beautiful. Also I like the shorter chain that fits just right, higher up on her neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute., March 14, 2013
Cute.This is perfect for a thin or small lady.Chain looks thin and delicate but it is OK for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valentine's Day gift, February 18, 2014
This jewelry was beautiful and everything that I had hoped, except for the chain which was smaller and lighter than needed. Overall,I would recommend this product to everyone as a gift for any special occasion!

14k Yellow Gold Double Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
$310.00 $163.84