4.0 out of 5 stars Just Right for Me
I think they are just right for what I was looking for . Ive attached a photo under customer image , if you are unable to locate it you can see the photo with the following

url : http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B00379VG36/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all

The photo is me wearing them to see exactly how large they are =]...
Published on August 30, 2010 by Bambi

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tiny for toddlers...
I bought these for my 2 yr old bc she is always taking her earrings out. Well these are extremely small, and I didnt realize it till getting them. I could barely see them to put them in her ears. Their cute and probably perfect for babies, but I would not recommend these for anyone older.
Published on August 13, 2010 by LiLsMoMmIe*033

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Right for Me, August 30, 2010
This review is from: 14k Yellow Gold 2mm CZ Earrings with screw backs perfect for little girls (Jewelry)

The photo is me wearing them to see exactly how large they are =] ................

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tiny for toddlers..., August 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect inexpensive diamond substitute, June 18, 2010
These earrings are the perfect size for babies and young children; however, I actually purchased two pairs of these for myself to use as everyday earrings for my double pierced ears. I love the safety backs that screw on and are shaped to cover the end of the stem so nothing pokes you when sleeping, etc., and for a mother of young children these earrings are teeny enough that the little ones can't easily grab and pull on them. I also found diamond earrings that are similar to these and over seven times more expensive, but I long ago decided never to buy diamonds (I accept them as gifts though ;) because of their controversial history (see "The Diamond Invention" ebook available for free online) and highly marked up prices. Anyway, these CZ earrings are comfortable and affordable, and I might just buy a couple more pairs for my daughters later on. Yes, they are sparkly! And you get free shipping too!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth, August 28, 2012
Real cute earrings for a baby, but they are extremly flimsy, the gold ball got bent just trying to screw them to the back of the earring safely. One week later both gold balls were missing. Not worth your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wayy too small, May 16, 2011
Although the diamond was a great size, the post are much too small to fit into your ears. the screw on back made it completely impossible for me to wear these.

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess you pay for what you get..., March 28, 2011
The post on these earrings are very bendable. I bought them for my daughter but i think i will purchase something more sturdy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, January 31, 2013
Once you get the tiny backs screwed on they are not very secure. After less than a week one of the backs fell off. Thankfully the post part wasn't lost & I am returning these immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, January 28, 2013
These are imposssible to get into a babys ear. The balls are way to small to even screw on. Waste of Money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little earring for an adult second ear piercing!, January 15, 2013
I was concerned when I first read the reviews about these earrings. Indeed they are tiny, but just right for an adult second ear piercing as another reviewer wrote and kindly added pics. The backs of the earrings are definitely a challenge to put on, but once secured, they are comfortable. I am very pleased. It adds a little pretty accent to an adult ear. Not sure how putting these on a child would work out though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they are tiny., June 15, 2012
Alice Fox (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews
When I previously purchased a pair of these, I loved them. I have four holes on one cartilage, so these mini-earrings look great without taking up too much space on my ear. If you're buying these to use as a normal or secondary stud earring: DON'T. Go with a 3mm or 4mm. They are a little bit bigger.