Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Diameter: 7|Change

on December 10, 2011
These are beautiful and elegant,but the 7mm earrings are a little too big for my ears.
But I am happy with the purchase. One of the cons is that the stamp is on the friction-back post in extremely tiny letters and is hard to see without a magnifying glass. The packaging was good, but the only thing I received was a tag saying 'Made in USA' and no receipt or 18k/guarantee documentation.
on December 3, 2012
I was looking for 18K gold studs for my daughters and couldn't find any with screw backs -- they are all 14K. Because these were a good price, despite not being screw-back, I bought these for my 3 and 5 year old daughters. They are very pretty and the size is just right (would definitely not get any bigger for children this age). They seem to be of good quality. The posts are just a tad bit short which are ok for kids but I think they'd be too short for me as I'd worry that they'd come off accidentally. The butterfly closures do not hold that well and one earring actually fell off my daughter at school. I miraculously found it on the ground outside, and I substituted for another more grippy pair of backings, and now check them every night to make sure they are snug. Overall, good for the $.
on January 9, 2013
The posts on these earrings come loose from the ball stud. I thought the first pair might have just been defective, so returned them and had a second pair shipped. The second pair had the same issue. They are not made well. Very low quality.
on February 4, 2013
I'm a guy, so I'll talk about everything except the aesthetics. It's a simple gold ball, and hollow from what I can guess by its weight. It's very light. There's no markings anywhere indicating its gold purity, so I'm stuck with relying on amazon giving me legit products. No markings on the ear backings as hoped, no place to put them on the earring themselves though. Small label with "made in usa" on it like everyone else says. Don't want to go to the jeweler to determine its purity, as they usually rub gold off it to determine its purity. I don't wear earrings so can't speak to how easy it can come off, but bought a bunch of those silicone backings in case.

Came with a simple cheap felt bag with tie closures. Simple plan white box (that came half crushed from transit, not that I was going to use this box anyway). Assuming it's 18k gold, pretty good deal if you ask me, even though some people got it cheaper from a sale.
review image
on March 5, 2012
These earrings are a nice larger size than the tiny balls and studs that I'm used to wearing. They are shiny, look rich, are a great yellow gold color, and are worth the price in my opinion. I've looked at far more expensive earrings that are similar and not as nice. There is a stamp on each of the earring backs (750 to indicate the 18K). My only complaint is that the posts are a bit shorter than usual.
on September 12, 2011
I am allergic to almost everything except high quality gold. These were just what I was looking for. They were beautiful and classy, low price (for a student) and best of all they were comfortable in my ears. It was nice to be able to wear earrings again!
on May 18, 2011
I have not been able to wear earrings for 12 years! I have been allergic to most metal I have tried because they contain nickel. The posts are a little short, but overall I am so excited to be wearing earrings again!
on November 8, 2014
These work great for anyone who has allergic reactions to metal post earrings. I kept getting infections. I can wear earrings for a day but I need to take them out at night. My ears are inflamed. I can wear these days on end with no problem. So now I wear my fun earrings when I go out, take them out when I get home, and put these in to cool the inflammation.
on April 8, 2013
The earrings are Perfect! The earrings are exactly what I have been looking for and the price was right, and 18 k Gold also!
on February 18, 2016
Beautiful earrings but reviews said the post were breaking off and the earrings were hollow and I thought they were solid when I placed the order so I returned them because I did not want to take the chance of them breaking after the amount of money I had spent on them.