5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!
I've had several Smokey Quartz rings over the years and this one was big enough to be noticable but not overpowering. Very high quality and great color...a lot of these stones tend to be too light, but this one is beautiful and dark. I feel like a spent a lot more money. Great investment!
Published on May 4, 2009 by M. Doucette

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like it.
It is pretty but not for me. It didn't do anything for me when I put it on. I returned it.
Published 23 months ago by Lstern

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, May 4, 2009
This review is from: 14k Yellow Gold Smoky-Quartz Three-Stone Ring, Size 7 (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars MIDWEST GRANDMA, January 23, 2011
BOUGHT RING FOR DAUGHTER FOR XMAS. MISPLACED AND BOUGHT THIS ONE. LIKED IT SO MUCH BETTER!! NICE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE AND VERY ELEGANT LOOKING. NOT TOO GAUDY BUT GOOD FOR EVERYDAY RIGHT HAND ETC.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, June 1, 2012
This is a large ring and will be perfect in the winter months when I often wear browns. The yellow gold and brown tones are so warm and perfectly suited with one another. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone who dares to wear a bold piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars exquisite ring LOVE IT, December 31, 2012
I am a very modern person who still like to see the influence of classical or traditional or heirloom styles in jewelry. This ring is timelessly elegant and even more stunning in real life. I had to have it sized smaller to a 5 1/2, but its gorgeous and totally worth it. I can wear it anywhere as the stone is dressy but subtle enough for daytime too. And the smoky quartz make me feel unique... its not something everyone else has.... I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew I had a winner..., December 23, 2012
"Oooh!" she said, looking at the picture of this 14k Yellow Gold Smoky-Quartz ring, featured in Amazon's curated jewelry collection. Her eyes widened with excitement.

I knew I had just found her birthday present, and the price wasn't bad at all.

A few minutes later, it was ordered and on its way, along with a matching set of 14k Yellow Gold Emerald-Cut Smoky-Quartz Stud Earrings, also from Amazon's Curated Collection.

The jewelry arrived quickly and safely just a few days later. Opening the box, the ring looked perfect - all gold and shiny and quartz-y. It somehow looked smaller than it did in the pictures online, but apparently that was due to having no frame of reference in the photos, since it looks just fine on her finger.

And she agrees.

Well worth the money I paid. Thanks, Amazon!

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like it., December 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, January 13, 2014
I love this ring, 14K at the price I got it for was a bargain. Can wear with anything, dressy or casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars 14k smokey quartz ring, August 24, 2013
A very pretty ring. Looks lovely with your brown clothes. My family members thought it was very pretty. The ring size was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ring. Fast delivery and made my wife happy for her birthday., August 21, 2013
I recommended Amazon to all my friends.And it especially made me look good for a special occasion. Because I got it delivered right on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, June 29, 2013
I love the size (amazing,since I'm size 6 and the ring is a 5!) It's a perfect fit.The stone is just what I wanted.It's beautiful!!!. I wish you had different colors,like orange or blue, but I'm very happy for now.