4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah the diamonds are teeny, but what do you want for $20
I got kind of nervous when I read the negative reviews, but when the earrings arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. They're very pretty, nice size (not too small, not too big) and they're full of sparkle. If you are debating over these, don't. They're a great buy.
Published on February 9, 2010 by MAH

3.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive fashion
Published on December 29, 2010 by loretta

3.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive fashion, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Floral Dangle Earrings (Jewelry)
I received these earrings in a little blue bag. At first I was a little disappointed, but wasn't sure why. They were as the photo described. I think I was expecting these to weigh a little more, but these are extremely light which somewhere in my mind meant cheap. The diamond accent is only at the very top, the rest is just detail work in silver. The post are long, but I have to use rubber stoppers with these or they WILL fall out. On the plus side, these are easy to wear as they go with just about everything. They are modest and can be worn in an office without drawing attention. I probably would have passed by these had I seen them at the store, but now that I have them, they are worn often.

2.0 out of 5 stars The picture looks better than reality, January 7, 2010
I was disappointed with these earrings and the picture makes it look better than it really is. Generally gold overlay sterling does not bother my ears but these earrings caused a rash, making me wonder if it is really made of gold over silver.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 19, 2009
M. Walsh (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
The pictures of these earrings are very misleading. The metal is quite dull and feels cheap. The metal bumps look tacky and the 'diamond accent' is essentially non-existent, it looks just like another metal bump.While these are cheap, they look even cheaper. Look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah the diamonds are teeny, but what do you want for $20, February 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Better than Expected!, January 1, 2010
These arrived in AWESOME and BETTER THAN EXPECTED condition!!! Not only are these cute earrings gorgeous, but they matched perfectly with a shirt I was wearing for New Year's! They were a bit smaller than I had thought they were going to be, but I ended up liking them better that way. Just keep that in mind if purchasing ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earings, December 6, 2008
I bought these earings for my 14 year old daughter, she loves them!!
they are very pretty and look very classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful drop earrings to wear every day, April 27, 2009
I love these earrings; I wear them almost every day, even around the house. They are small enough for me, an older lady, and look good with my cubic zirconia studs (also from Amazon) in my second ear piercing. (I got second piercings for my 60th birthday.) Get them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 1, 2009
Pretty earrings. Of course the diamond accents don't do a thing for them. So tiny you'd need a microscope to see them, and quality is so low there's no sparkle. But I didn't order for the diamonds because I know that "diamond accent" is advertising-speak for diamond "dust." Honestly, I don't know why they bother at all. The earrings are a good buy if you get them on one of Amazon's 30% off sales and are a nice, delicate looking addition to my collection. I recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described, no stones, just raised metal bumbs, December 14, 2009
bb red (San Marcos, Tx) - See all my reviews
I ordered these earrings and the matching necklace for my mom for Christmas. They were on sale, are pretty enough, but the "diamond accents" don't exist at all. All i can see are raised metal bits where the image online shows stones. I am very disappointed in the discrepancy between online description and actual product, but i don't have enough time to return for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, July 6, 2012
I've been looking for earrings like this that aren't too large & they're perfect. A little larger than a nickle, just enough to show nicely without being big. Very nice quality. Gold plating is very good. I was very happy with this purchase.

Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Diamond Accent Floral Dangle Earrings